The Tarot in Jewelry~22 interpretations

Jesii

Lovely Chronata! Such a different take on a standered deck!

As Pathwalker said, I just love the Death one, but they are all stunning, including the moon....!

Are you planning on doing more than one set? I see you said this was a 'first set'?

Chronata

I am only planning on doing one set of majors...these were just the first half of that set!(the first 10)

The rest are in various stages of being completed.

And there are some cool ones still coming! (the Empress, Strength and the Chariot to name a few!)

GreenMoonBeam

OMy! So beautiful!!!

Love The Hanged Man.

If you sell him, I would love to be considered. :love:

It's not as if The Hanged Man would be lonely ChezMoi.

There's already several other creations of yours with me.

GMB

Aerin

The Star and the Moon are my favourites :)

I think that Death would look amazing on the right person. If was 21 and stunning then I'd have it.

Frindle

Just wanted to chime in and say, "How wonderful is this?!" Your work is amazing!
Wonderful application of both skill and connectedness with the tarot.
Will be watching to see more of this set.

strings of life

Chronata, I love these! Your creations are always awe inspiring and unique. Wearable Tarot art = :thumbsup:.

I love The Moon and The Fool! Want, want, want!

cronegoddess54

Your work is just beautiful! Love the uniqueness of them all....I want I want!! Cannot wait to see some more :)

SloughSister

Chronata! You are just the mistress of tarot creativity and I am in awe of your quick-but-so-spot-on ability. :TQW My favorites are the Hanged One, Death and Star. I can't believe GMB took dibs on the Hanged One already. Well, I can believe it, but I'm still pouting. :cool5: I am dying to see what the rest of them look like - they look like, if a person had a creative streak, they'd be so much fun to make. Great interpretation! :heart:

Topsy

You're a wonderfully creative person, Chronata. I truly wish I had the talent to make things like you do :3

I'm definitely another fan of the Hanged Man. So quirky and exquisitely detailed!

Please keep the pictures coming :D

PathWalker

So, how is this project coming along?

:)

(keen)