The Tower - how someone feels

finaflight

If you pull the tower asking how someone feels about you - would that mean that you are not to them what they thought you are - like it suddenly just dawned on them.

I`m using the Guilded tarot if that helps

any feedback would be helpful

cosmoline

wytchwood

It would depend on other cards with it, and on the circumstances between you and the person. It could mean that they have suddenly changed their mind, or that they think any involvement with you could end disastrously. It could mean that they see you as a defensive person and feel that they threaten you in some way. There are loads of ways to interpret it.

Zoe

franniee

Hi Cosmoline -

I did a reading the other day and the card to represent me was the Tower. It took me by surprise and I had to think about it a bit.....My interpretation of it might help you out.

The tower is a crumbling of anything false to fact. Anything you may have kept hidden for fear of embarassment. So if this person is insecure about something then he/she feels you will expose it. He/she also feels you will ROCK their world - in a HUGE way! Their world as they know it will cease to exist and a new one will replace it. Their preconceived foundations will crumble.... OR you are the type of person that will ferret the truth where ever you go.... cut right to the chase - suffer no fools.

I think they feel you will ROCK their world!

:love:

The crowned one

Depending what the other cards are it could mean, as was said, a sudden change of opinion. They could be devastated about you or by you came to mind first for me. It could mean they don't know how they feel yet, but when it does it is going to hit them like a bolt of lighting, a sudden realization.

finaflight

Franniee
that is very interesting - and think you might be right. I do know something - but he doesn`t want to hear it - afraid I believe.

And yes definitly it would rock his world - but eventually I believe in a possitive way.

Thank you everyone - when the Tower shows up I tend to hide under the table. But there is so much possitive stuff about the tower here - because its about truth - thats what the tower is anyway.

thanks everyone:D

cosmoline

starrystarrynight

Also, don't forget about the blatant sexual overtones of this card. A true phallic symbol, if ever there was.

Bronwyn1

I have to agree with Cosmoline. You rock his world!

franniee

cosmoline said:
Franniee
that is very interesting - and think you might be right. I do know something - but he doesn`t want to hear it - afraid I believe.

And yes definitly it would rock his world - but eventually I believe in a possitive way.

Thank you everyone - when the Tower shows up I tend to hide under the table. But there is so much possitive stuff about the tower here - because its about truth - thats what the tower is anyway.

thanks everyone:D

cosmoline

Well it could mean that he feels that you will change his reality - that whatever walls he built to hide his "secret" will be broken down by you and he will be left with reality's ground.....

I bet he also feels you will hit him like a bolt of lightening. :)

There is good to every card..... the tower means turmoil and disruption but you can't have a rainbow without some rain. ;)

good luck to you :love:

Grizabella

It could mean having the opinion that the other person needs to be taken down a peg. The Tower means the sudden destruction of ego sometimes.

rebecca-smiles

Or that he is able to strip you down to the true you. We all put on a face, put our best foot forward, or the wrong foot some times. Can he see past that; through all defences and pretences?

(i'm not saying these are intentional! we all do it in degrees unawares).