the tower yet again

bast

the tower have been showing a little in my reading as well as death lately. As i asked two time what is it that x plants to do with me today. Both time i got the tower.

According to willfox it means x plants will be disrupted so no meeting will take place. According to other it means a drastic change. I just hope she does not come give me an ass kicking.

The crowned one

It could be as simple as the unexpected or if you are really lucky you will have an epiphany.

Moonbow

Also have a look at post 2 in the Table of Contents - The Cards thread. There are many links to threads where this card is discussed. I was going to link to a few but they are all worthy of a read through.

Seafra

Perhaps you should find a method to clarify these cards you are having trouble with as you find them in your readings.

I've tried using (I think it was Solitare's method) two additional cards when I'm stuck. With the card in question as a significator, draw two cards - the first what the significator *is* and the second what the significator *isn't* and that should it down.

Example: Did one for a friend the other day on her Tower in a relationship problem - got 9 pent *is* and Knight of Cup RX *isn't* -- yeah, she'll find herself alone but OK and it isn't because he's seeing someone else. That help?

Blessings - Seafra

shadowedge

uhmmm... what are x-plants? :)

sorry, i live under a rock..

Seafra

I believe that is a typo - "what x plans [to do]"

Thanks, just got my chuckle for the evening ;)

Blessings - Seafra

wytchwood

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if you are only using majors and doing a lot of readings, the law of averages dictates that there will be a frequent appearance of any of the cards, and it is only natural that the most provocative ones will catch your eye. I just think that the significance of such cards is diminished if using only Majors.

Aladdin

In everyday terms i reckon the days of of your arse being kicked are over, so i wish you best luck for the end of this !

Quickening666

Yesterday I got the Tower in the Celtic Cross spread as the significator and Death as the additional impulse (I was using the full deck). I was only asking what was in store for me at college on Monday :p No idea what that means.

squeakmo9

I've tried clarifying the Tower in past reads for myself, and also, had little luck. What I did find, however, was that-yes-it will take you by surprise, but...
The Tower also carries blessings. It is up to you how you regard and perceive that "surprise". If you meet it with "oh, I have no luck" or "everyone/everything is out to get me" you will miss the blessings within the event. Keep an open mind as best as you can, you can learn something very important if you do.