Thoth 2005 by Urania Verlag

catlin

Jeannette said:
The last estimate we got from our supply connection for this title was October 2006. But it's really anyone's guess. All I can say is that we've got it on order, and it's not here yet.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

I suppose they will show the deck on Frankfurt book fair which is in October and then do the distribution afterwards.

Fulgour

"Broken Arrow"

Jeannette said:
Haven't seen it. So... what's the connection?
Christian Slater says to John Travolta:
You realise don't you that you're completely insane?
To which John replies
(with that Vinny Bobbarino smile):
Yeah ~ Ain't it cool?

:) It's about Nukes! and our little Urania Verlag re-edition
seems to have gone conspicuously missing..."Somebody"
has their foot on the brakes~until USGames steps aside?

Jeannette

Fulgour said:
"Somebody"
has their foot on the brakes~until USGames steps aside?
No, according to the information I received, Urania Verlags hit some snags in the negotiations with the OTO. But those have been resovled.

Also, in my experience, many publishers are, shall we say, more "optimistic" about release schedules when projects first begin than past experience might logically dictate. :shhh:

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

Zephyros

Well? What about it? Is is out yet? Does anyone have it yet? does it look as good as it sounds?

Jeannette

No word yet. Last release estimate we received was September or October.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

RubyV

Jeannette,

Have you seen scans of the new deck?

Jeannette

Sorry, no -- it's like pulling the proverbial hen's teeth just to get estimates of the release dates. I do wonder how some of these publishers get the word out about their products... we practically beg to give them free publicity for any tarot-related products, but rarely do we get any information of real use. *sigh*...

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

RubyV

Hoping that there is an update on this deck.

fingers crossed

Jeannette

No update from the North American supplier. We keep ordering it -- they keep saying it's not available yet. No revised release dates have been provided.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden