Thoth - List of Editions.

Dean

Hi thanks for all your replies about a Vintage Thoth deck, i've noticed a deck on Amazon by Llewellyn but then i lost where it was, does anyone have a IBSN Code of the Llewellyn Thoth deck, and will this be a deck with no White back Borders in the Large size. Any further Info about where i can find a deck by Llewellyn would be Great Thanks.

fyreflye

The original Thoth color decks were published before the advent of the ISBN system.

Dean

Thoth editions

hi ah right, Llewellyn has a white box avaliable with the 3 magus cards, i usually just buy from AGMuller or U.S Games. I came across this name from Amazon.com.

Dean

Thoth editions

Hi I was looking on line for a new deck of Thoth, and i came across a deck called the Thoth Tarot Deluxe code 3905021609. Is this a new printed edition does anyone else have this deck, and what are the Differeces if any. Thanks

Lillie

I don't know anything about it.

Do you have a link for it?
Maybe if I saw it I would recognise something about it.
Who was the publisher?

If you do find the LLewellyn edition on amazon, let me know.
a lot of us would want that!

Dean

Thoth editions

hI Lillie I have gone on www.Tarotworld.com to try and find out about this Thoth Deluxe edition, and by luck it was on there. I think it could be this new printed edition that was coming out this year, and the picture shows that it looks like there is no Back white Borders on the cards, but i could be wrong about that. Why dont you go on and see what you make of it. I could'nt get a direct link. Post back a reply here when you see it. Thanks

Strange2

Deanres said:
Hi I was looking on line for a new deck of Thoth, and i came across a deck called the Thoth Tarot Deluxe code 3905021609. Is this a new printed edition does anyone else have this deck, and what are the Differeces if any. Thanks

I have this edition, published by AGM AGMuller. The backs of the cards have a thin white border, although the image on the Tarotworld site does not show the white border. There is a small copyright notice on the lower right corner of the back of the cards. I received this edition in 2002, so I am not sure if the current version of this deck had white borders on the backs or not.

The deck comes with a rainbow-colored unicursal hexagram card. The borders on the front of the cards are light grey, with the standard Thoth frame design. The cards are large, measuring 140 x 95 mm or 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches.

The ISBN of the booklet is 3-905021-60-9, and the ISBN on the outside of the box is 0-88079-469-0.

The colors and clarity of the artwork on this edition are the best I have seen in a Crowley/Harris Thoth deck. Highly recommended!

Dean

Thoth editions

Hi Srange 2 thanks for your reply with this deck, i did'nt have many details about it so thanks for that. So what was the purpose of the Thoth Deluxe deck, yes the picture showed no back borders on what i saw but i might be wrong on that. I was told that there was a new printed edition of the Thoth coming out this year, and i wanted to know if anyone knows anything about that deck. Thanks