Thoth Tarot Out Of Print

anubis777

Hello everyone,
I am freaking out b/c i have searched for the Thoth Tarot deck at all of the online book stores & they all say this deck is out of print. My deck is old & i need a new one so is anyone else having a hard time finding this deck? I use the purple box edition.
Thanks.

Annabelle

I don't think it's out of print. Just lacking a U.S. distributor in recent months. You can still order it from places like Alidastore.com.

anubis777

Thanks for the info but they only have the small pocket version & i don't want to order from out of the country b/c it takes to long.

faunabay

There's a longer thread where this was talked about in length. But short version is what Annabelle said.....there's no US distribution right now. So stores in the US can't get it for now.

cardlady22

Stateside, the only supplier I know is tarobearslair which has the blue box AGM versions:
Deluxe 95x140mm
Pocket 57x89mm (only 3 left)

emmsma

FWIW, Alida's shipping is not bad at all. I've waited much longer for Amazon or ebay purchases.

And if you don't find it elsewhere...better to wait a little and get your deck, than just not get it.

Abrac

Have you tried locally? You may be able to find some out-of-the-way place that still has one on the shelf, or maybe a decent used copy.

faunabay

Abrac said:
Have you tried locally? You may be able to find some out-of-the-way place that still has one on the shelf, or maybe a decent used copy.
I tried this for a long time, thinking someone had to have a copy stuck back somewhere. But not a chance!! At least in my neck of the woods. :p

TaroBear

Crowley still readily available from TaroBear's Lair

Hello everyone,

I was alerted by another member that there are still some of you who are looking for the Crowley deck, despite many of you having shared the news about my store with the forum. This deck (all 3 sizes) has been available from us (TaroBear's Lair) for 18 months or so, and will continue to be as long as there is a demand for it and we can buy and sell at accepted retail standards. There is no word at all from the manufacturer as to this deck going out of print. PLEASE, do not be too easily swayed by rumors circulating on the internet! They are usually untrue! The deck is alive and well, and we will be handling it as long as is economically feasible to do so.

At times we may sell out of a particular size (currently we are out of the Standard size) but rest assured that we will be getting more (in fact, soon!).

Best wishes,

Gary Brunger (TaroBear)
http://www.tarobearslair.com/

archer1

I live in Northern Arizona and none of the shops here in Prescott or even Sedona can get them....Some of my friends had to settle for the Liber T from LS..