Touchstone Tarot ~ The Ten of Wands

Lexie

Here I am Alison!!! ( And I've just changed my avatar again , LOL)

I found it! I'm a little bit confused with this too, I have to admit that :D

I'd like to join of course, since you've been so kind and generous giving me this lovely deck as a gift! ((((Alison)))

I don't know if I'm going to pop up often these days (still sick, in fact I think my cold gets worse :( ) but I'm really glad for joining!

Love and hugs

~Lexie~

All Is One

I love the sexy evil new avatar. Great job!

All you have to do is pick up the ten of wands and tell us something you like about it, or something you think. There is no LWB or text (yet) and you can use wikipedia, youtube, any links you think might apply....

Or draw a card and start a new thread on it.

We are 2 cards down out of 79......

Room for everyone here to speak their mind.

(Did I say nice avatar yet? Pretty spicy stuff there, girl!)

All Is One

Anne of Cleves and Her Self-Esteem

Hey....speaking of the ten of wands and how she was so "ugly" and yet looks so lovely....

Lexie...your avatar resembles mine in an elfish way (the ears) and you and I resemble each other!

If someone were to paint a portrait of me and bring it to andy and then he basically wretched at the sight of me.....

I would not feel very happy about it.

On the other hand, she got the better end of the bargain over ALL his other wives as far as I know...

More to learn.

Bronwyn1

I think it does too!

All Is One

Thanks, B!

minrice

This is a great thread btw, thanks for posting the original pic she comes from!

I was thinking that this card also feels like everyone has burdens, even the wealthy, or those who appear to be well off. How well do we ever know someone to know what is going on behind their closed doors? On the outside they may look like surely they have it better, but really they are just carrying around the same bundle of sticks we all are.

Lol, that reminds me of this hallmark card I saw, "I may have baggage but at least it's cute and it matches".