tower,star card

lilly23

hi all
how would you relate the tower as in phsycal danger
would like to know what people would see this card in that light
how would you see it with the star card next to it :)
this nt a reading done or doing just curious as to what one would think of these cards if it were in relation to phsycal danger :)

pasara

I'm understanding you are asking about a specific physical thing that might happen to somebody that the Tower card might indicate. Hope that is what you mean.

Some ideas off the cuff:

electrocution
being struck by lightening
severe storm
a fall
construction accident
earthquake
injury from poor building maintenance, such as falling plaster or a shelf not connected to the wall well

With the Star:

any of these happening at night or in the dark
esp a fall or something having to do with electricity

lilly23

hi pasara

thanks for that
i mean as in someone harming another kind a thing with tower next to the star
but i like wot you have said here in regards to this has given me some new thoughts
am just trying to see the cards from all diffrent angles :)
thank you :)

pasara

I guess I don't really get your question, but if the position were a physical danger one person posed to another, and the Tower came up, I would think that the person would create a false sense of security for the other. The expression, "When you least expect it, expect it," comes to mind. I mean, it is unlikely that a person is going to lure another to a parapet and push them off! Possible, but unlikely, unless you are in movie perhaps.

With the Star in this case, I still think of nighttime, and/or that the one person has total faith in the other, underscoring the misplaced trust mentioned above. It would all depend on the reading as a whole.

FaireMaiden

An ambush at night with sexual assault, and possibly torture, in mind using some kind of electrocution device; or, the assualt takes place in a rural setting, somewhere outside, off the beaten path... perhaps using a taser to subdue their victim.

FaireMaiden

I also agree with Pasara that the victim knows, and trusts to some degree, the assailant.

lilly23

pasara,fair maiden

hi thanks for your help
my god
it sounds really bad doesnt it
really shocking i suppose thats wot the tower card is about
yeah i kind thought that about the trusting the person as in the tower itself is a place where one has put there trust in
i suppose with the electicution thing would be where the lightning bolt relates to that
with the star card there she look to me like she is inocent really and it is set at night
wot bout the torture thing though ?
and yeah unexpected as in the tower strikes a blow when one is unaware :)

ana luisa

tower + star = epiphany

A sudden realization of the power of the divine. Surviving disaster and seeing fate in action. Renewed faith after traumatic experience. Tripping and breaking a bone for not looking at the floor but at the sky !

FaireMaiden

lilly23 said:
hi thanks for your help
my god
it sounds really bad doesnt it
really shocking i suppose thats wot the tower card is about
yeah i kind thought that about the trusting the person as in the tower itself is a place where one has put there trust in
i suppose with the electicution thing would be where the lightning bolt relates to that
with the star card there she look to me like she is inocent really and it is set at night
wot bout the torture thing though ?
and yeah unexpected as in the tower strikes a blow when one is unaware :)
I see the 'Tower' in this context as male... a typically phallic symbol. A guy who has gone over the edge and ready to do damage in a phallic, sexual way. He will use an ambush to get his victim... the 'Tower' being sudden. In other words, he's not gonna take the time to seduce some girl back to his lair, he's gonna grab her.

The electrocution has to do with the lightning bolt in the 'Tower'... such as the taser I suggested, or, if the 'Devil' is in the spread as well, I would say most definitely that this is a man who is into sexual sadism... sex being the least of his goals... he's into making his victim suffer excruciating pain.

With the Ten of Swords and/or Death... he's gonna kill her.

The 'Star' is a female... naked, innocent, trusting, naive... a perfect victim. It represents nighttime, and the location of said ambush/assault. It could also represent her at home... a place she's comfortable being 'naked' in... in other words, a familiar place where she feels safe. She may know her assailant, and let him in, wherein he grabs her suddenly... yada, yada, yada.

lilly23

hi

ana luisa thank you for your help :)
falling and breaking a bone while looking at the sky lol yeah i could see this as a possible with star looking up at the sky kind thing

fairemaden
I see the 'Tower' in this context as male... a typically phallic symbol. A guy who has gone over the edge and ready to do damage in a phallic, sexual way. He will use an ambush to get his victim... the 'Tower' being sudden. In other words, he's not gonna take the time to seduce some girl back to his lair, he's gonna grab her.

The electrocution has to do with the lightning bolt in the 'Tower'... such as the taser I suggested, or, if the 'Devil' is in the spread as well, I would say most definitely that this is a man who is into sexual sadism... sex being the least of his goals... he's into making his victim suffer excruciating pain.

With the Ten of Swords and/or Death... he's gonna kill her.

mmm iam starting to see this card rather scary light now lol
tarot is fab each tells a diffrent story expecally relating it to other cards
i never get bored with it love it :)
thank for your help :)