Troubled with Tarot. Need some help.

Meemai

I wonder what this is.

I might be a bit blunt I don't really like to do this, but let's put everything together.

1 you made a topic recently about having no more passion with tarot did you fix or was this still a problem?

2 you have a dark feeling with tarot, where does it stem from? I had some problems myself with sword cards and the strength card now that is over they learned me what it was. Why do you think you get this dark feeling?

I do not think the cards are at fault nor is your religion but your viewpoint of the cards might be wrong, you might still be thinking about dark occult sects and maybe cards like the devil that scare you, while you must understand this devil is not the devil as christians know it. You might say you already know this, that would be nice. Because use your knowledge.

If you do watch the cards rightly and there is a dark feeling you must either have convinced yourself that this is a feeling God is giving, but in the end do you feel God when he is with you or do you trust he is with you and does that trust feel good?

Maybe your doubting yourself or thinking God will leave you over this, if this is true you need to figure out you relationship with God, but then again God is not someone that you can textmessage.

But you need to narrow down where it comes from. This is just to much information at all. So I would like to know what it really is or where it comes from, I mean you say you do not want to give up these things and you don't want to give up God either.

At that point it is up to you to make it work, when someone is a vegatarian and does not eat meat he gets a lot of bullshit on him at barbeques etc, but he has to pull trough. Your taking a path of more resistance but narrow down where the bad feelings are.

I end it here else I will keep rambling on the same thing. Also I always find it funny how many fellow christians keep on, on praying etc. I see a lot of people with no faith at all and they face the same terrors no one prays for them and they come back on they're feet. I think a great deal of people trick themselves in thinking they are attacked, by something spectral. In fact we all feel the same terrors, and there are those with real attacks that happen in they're sleep I do not know what it is called sleep terror or something it's quite gruesome.

Aah night-terror it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror the mind is capable of that, someone having such a thing in 1500 would have been told he was haunted by a demon but no praying is going to cure that unless it's a miracle.

Holland

I wonder what this is.

I might be a bit blunt I don't really like to do this, but let's put everything together.

1 you made a topic recently about having no more passion with tarot did you fix or was this still a problem?

2 you have a dark feeling with tarot, where does it stem from? I had some problems myself with sword cards and the strength card now that is over they learned me what it was. Why do you think you get this dark feeling?

I do not think the cards are at fault nor is your religion but your viewpoint of the cards might be wrong, you might still be thinking about dark occult sects and maybe cards like the devil that scare you, while you must understand this devil is not the devil as christians know it. You might say you already know this, that would be nice. Because use your knowledge.

If you do watch the cards rightly and there is a dark feeling you must either have convinced yourself that this is a feeling God is giving, but in the end do you feel God when he is with you or do you trust he is with you and does that trust feel good?

Maybe your doubting yourself or thinking God will leave you over this, if this is true you need to figure out you relationship with God, but then again God is not someone that you can textmessage.

But you need to narrow down where it comes from. This is just to much information at all. So I would like to know what it really is or where it comes from, I mean you say you do not want to give up these things and you don't want to give up God either.

At that point it is up to you to make it work, when someone is a vegatarian and does not eat meat he gets a lot of bullshit on him at barbeques etc, but he has to pull trough. Your taking a path of more resistance but narrow down where the bad feelings are.

I end it here else I will keep rambling on the same thing. Also I always find it funny how many fellow christians keep on, on praying etc. I see a lot of people with no faith at all and they face the same terrors no one prays for them and they come back on they're feet. I think a great deal of people trick themselves in thinking they are attacked, by something spectral. In fact we all feel the same terrors, and there are those with real attacks that happen in they're sleep I do not know what it is called sleep terror or something it's quite gruesome.

Aah night-terror it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror the mind is capable of that, someone having such a thing in 1500 would have been told he was haunted by a demon but no praying is going to cure that unless it's a miracle.

1. Yes I did over come my burnt out phase and was resumed, it was so refreshing. Yes, I know my threads kinda contradict themselves. But keep in mind, this spiritual journey is still new to me(its not what I grew up with) and I am trying to figuring it out. Yes, I admit I thought God, did leave me and was giving me an ultimatum, which probably did not help my situation.
2. Actually the swords, devil and tower ect, do not scare me at all(never have), I don't mind seeing them. Of course I would rather have something else for and me and for a sitter(should I be reading) but that's life.
3. I have to agree with you on that, I do not think its the cards nor my "religion" (yes I am Christian, but no I am don't follow the same path, obviously or I would not be on this site). I am still figuring it out, but I noticed the feeling gets triggered when I hear my family's voices in my head, so I am thinking it might be that. I am at peace, and the feeling is weakening, still there but not as strong. Does that make sense? So I am working on the narrowing down, I feel like I got a good start.
4. Over all I do not think Tarot is evil, nor attracts spirits. I will resume my cards, but since I still am doing major soul searching, I will bring my cards back into my life until I feel at peace and regain my balance. Besides how be I be of help to others in this state? Does that make sense?
Blessings and thanks for your input.

Meemai

1. Yes I did over come my burnt out phase and was resumed, it was so refreshing. Yes, I know my threads kinda contradict themselves. But keep in mind, this spiritual journey is still new to me(its not what I grew up with) and I am trying to figuring it out. Yes, I admit I thought God, did leave me and was giving me an ultimatum, which probably did not help my situation.
2. Actually the swords, devil and tower ect, do not scare me at all(never have), I don't mind seeing them. Of course I would rather have something else for and me and for a sitter(should I be reading) but that's life.
3. I have to agree with you on that, I do not think its the cards nor my "religion" (yes I am Christian, but no I am don't follow the same path, obviously or I would not be on this site). I am still figuring it out, but I noticed the feeling gets triggered when I hear my family's voices in my head, so I am thinking it might be that. I am at peace, and the feeling is weakening, still there but not as strong. Does that make sense? So I am working on the narrowing down, I feel like I got a good start.
4. Over all I do not think Tarot is evil, nor attracts spirits. I will resume my cards, but since I still am doing major soul searching, I will bring my cards back into my life until I feel at peace and regain my balance. Besides how be I be of help to others in this state? Does that make sense?
Blessings and thanks for your input.

The problem lays within your family then. I would talk to them try to explain what tarot is, if they do not listen and do not support you. I would make a next choice on that. Family can be stubborn and it's not all roses and violets. I do wish you luck, but I think your soul is just fine. It's a bit of disturbance with your family that now is effecting you probably. I would tend to that instead of looking more into your soul.

I know people that did regression therapy looking more and more in themselves they only got more problems. We gotta be in the here and the now, and tend to our problems in the now. But then again Tarot is just paper cards on which we can see some meanings. It sounds disrespectful to the cards, but I do not believe that my cards have energies etc.

Of course you have to respect the cards so you with your brain and insight can projcect on them. A deck that you throw around the house etc of course will go wrong cards will go missing etc. But talk to your family, but decide for yourself what to do. Don't make up non-existing problems just to find peace of mind.

Sorry if I sound agressive, I am not good with people or words for that matter.

gregory

Why bother trying to "convert" people ? Just don't talk about it with people who are going to attack you for it. We all have to do that in life about all kinds of things. Your family should not be trying to persuade you either - but that's their problem. We are all our own people, with the absolute right to walk the path we choose.

Holland

Why bother trying to "convert" people ? Just don't talk about it with people who are going to attack you for it. We all have to do that in life about all kinds of things. Your family should not be trying to persuade you either - but that's their problem. We are all our own people, with the absolute right to walk the path we choose.
Sorry, I thought I made it clear that my family does NOT know I do tarot, but they know I am interested in exploring tools(they saw a book in shelf, thats how it started) and I have hinted changes in my life. I know exactly what my family believes and it would not be the smartest thing to introduce something new to them that has a bad reputation to them. Plus my family means the world to me and it may distance me from them, so its on the down low(always has been). Only my husband and one aunt knows what I really do. She does not agree but she loves and supports me the same as my husband.

Holland

My friends....I have made a break through today!!! I could not believe it! the feeling is gone! G-O-N-E!!
I only have one family member who I can tell anything and I told her what was going on with me and how I pray it off and shoo it off and even considered loosing my cards, whatever it takes to shake it off....she told me "Have you once considered embracing and welcoming the feeling? The more you resist the stronger it gets. If not, try it, count down from 10 and see how you feel. If you are not afraid by then, then it is nothing to be afraid of, and that it enforces your belief that you still have power and its simply something that needs to be felt and in time will die."
I took her advice, felt every feeling without being scared or pushed it away. It transformed into happiness....I could not believe it!! I have felt this thing for quite a while. i have felt it but I let it take its course. I was reminded why she was my favorite today.
It will NEVER run my life again. I am back into control....I am at peace and happy. But I still will take a break.
THANK YOU all for your input and replies, you all have been wonderful support. Blessings.

Marirowana

My friends....I have made a break through today!!! I could not believe it! the feeling is gone! G-O-N-E!!

It will NEVER run my life again. I am back into control....I am at peace and happy. But I still will take a break.

I'm so happy to hear that!! Great that the decisive advise came from within your own family.

Alta

My friends....I have made a break through today!!!

THANK YOU all for your input and replies, you all have been wonderful support. Blessings.
I am happy to hear that and glad that working it through here was helpful. It was interesting to me to read and reflect back on my own internal struggles.

Thoughtful

You are at peace and happy what lovely news! Like Alta it gave me pause to think as well.
Blessings in your onward journey :)