Twin Soul Reading- Help!

Starbeam

Oftentimes for a quick answer, I ask my tarot cards a question and then draw one card. I'm wondering a lot nowadays about soul mates and twin souls.

I asked if one guy was my twin soul, and I got Temperance. I asked if another guy was my twin soul, and I got The Star.

I don't know which one seems more like a twin soul! What do you think? Please, this has been bothering me for a while.

Hispet

In my opinion neither card would indicate that. For me, I would look at maybe the Wheel of Fortune (fated) The World (completion) I've heard that The Sun can represent soul mates. I also think the Six of Cups would represent this as well. Some people think The Lovers can indicate it, and it might if it shows up when you ask directly if this person is your soul mate.

Sharysa

Soul-mates are kind of touchy for me, since I don't believe there's just ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD that's romantically perfect for you.

Nonetheless, both those cards can be REALLY good, or REALLY bad.

Temperance can refer to "combining energies" and transformation: Definitely a quality that love can have. On the other hand, it might literally be warning you to "be temperate" and not put too much of your energy into this guy.

The Star is a great card in general: Hope, optimism, and dreaming big. However, it might be warning that you're "star-crossed" (you and this guy aren't meant to be romantically involved), that you're "wishing on a star" and not actually trying to DO anything, or that you're "starry-eyed" for him and ignoring/oblivious to his flaws.

Starbeam

In my opinion neither card would indicate that. For me, I would look at maybe the Wheel of Fortune (fated) The World (completion) I've heard that The Sun can represent soul mates. I also think the Six of Cups would represent this as well. Some people think The Lovers can indicate it, and it might if it shows up when you ask directly if this person is your soul mate.

To me they both were great cards to get. I've read that both cards can mean twin souls. Temperance is like two parts of the same whole coming together, and The Star is like a relationship that is very bright and hopeful, and greatly related to the cosmos. I'm just not sure which one would be more likely to be my twin soul, if either of the two guys are.

One interesting thing- both cards involve water being poured in and out.

Amanda

I could see Temperance representing something like this because of the mixing of opposites... male/female (in the spiritual sense, not the hetero- sense), light/dark, etc. etc.

But I could see the Star representing something like this as well because it's "in the stars" or "meant to be".

Starbeam

I could see Temperance representing something like this because of the mixing of opposites... male/female (in the spiritual sense, not the hetero- sense), light/dark, etc. etc.

But I could see the Star representing something like this as well because it's "in the stars" or "meant to be".

This is my problem- they're both such amazing cards for me to get for this question! They're both cards I strongly associate with this kind of thing. :)

kglyphics

Out of both cards, Temperance is better because it is a match being moderated by an "supernatural" force (the angel) I like to interpret Temperance as a "match made in heaven" because of the presence of the angel.

I think it is hard to determine the answer to this question with just one or two cards since all of the tarot cards are rather complex.

SunChariot

Oftentimes for a quick answer, I ask my tarot cards a question and then draw one card. I'm wondering a lot nowadays about soul mates and twin souls.

I asked if one guy was my twin soul, and I got Temperance. I asked if another guy was my twin soul, and I got The Star.

I don't know which one seems more like a twin soul! What do you think? Please, this has been bothering me for a while.

For me anyway, I find yes/no questions do not work very well in Tarot. I find it works better to rephrase and ask it in a different form like' What can you tell me about if X is my twin soul?

That being said, it doesn't look to me like either of this is. I would say that Temperance is a no for sure. It is likely saying be careful of who you think is your soul mate/twin soul and proceed carefully with this notion with this person. As for the Star, that is not really a clear yes either. It is just about hope and faith. To me it is saying to have hope and faith that your twin soul is coming. But not necessarily that it is thsi person. If you know what I mean. If you hve that person before you then there is no need to hope he will come. Or not cause to have faith in soul mates any more becasue you will know. Faith is that thing you have in things that cannpt be proven.

How about this as a quesition. Instead of asking for each person, you could ask something more like "How will I recognize my soul mate when I meet him?" "What kind of sign can you give me so I can recognize this person for what he is in my life?".... and things of that nature.

On the topic, for what it is worth. I believe that we have more than one in our lives. I am sure that I have met more than one soul mate in my life and whom I have been wtih in past lives. But I personally was in my early 39's before the first showed up...

Babs

SunChariot

I'm with you on your ideas. The Wheel for sure. ANd THE World. The HP for me also. As the HP for me says that the querent knows the answer deep within when without having to be told. And when you meet that person there is often that feeling inside.

Babs

Starbeam

I'm with you on your ideas. The Wheel for sure. ANd THE World. The HP for me also. As the HP for me says that the querent knows the answer deep within when without having to be told. And when you meet that person there is often that feeling inside.

Babs

Honestly if I'd drawn The Wheel, I would have dismissed it as my deck not revealing it to me at the time, as if it was telling me "maybe" or "you're not supposed to know right now." The two cards I drew both seem twin soul-y to me, but I wish I knew which one was more so