Two Aces In One Reading

Lorraine1100

How would you look at two aces cropping up in a reading? I have done a few four and five card spreads recently and more often than not a couple of aces are staring back me.

I read somewhere else that this can be a rare occurance and it can have a huge impact on the reading.

Also, I have read about 'exalting; the aces - does anybody do this and what exactly does this mean?

poivre

Aces can mean new beginnings or start of a new cycle
Two Aces, more than one new start

The seed is planted and the beginning of growth.

Information is found with the element of the Ace or
the surrounding cards depending on the spread.

The Aces also can mean the beginning of a season.
e.g Ace of Sword - beginning of spring
Two Aces- two seasons where there can be some new beginnings

Aces can relate to
The Magician, The Wheel & The Sun
in the Majors

:)

MaineGirl117

hehe.. you must have visited keen.com's site... I have personally consulted this site and have found the information very interesting especially to learn associations to cards with one another.

Personally, I haven't exalted the Ace because I wouldn't know what to do from there. The Ace does show a new potential for beginnings, but it depends on the cards surrounding it if this will get off the ground or not. For instance, the Ace of Wands can mean a beginning of a new project or passionate affair, that never manifests into something greater than just that moment. Exalting the Ace could mean that this beginning is going to be impacted by every other card in the reading, whether the beginning will lead to something manifested in reality, or if it only represents an idea or thought that in the end, you abandon.

I'd look to see what Majors are pairing up with these cards to see where the beginning could be.

The other poster is correct too.. this could indicate some season in relation to timing.

tarotbear

The other poster is correct too.. this could indicate some season in relation to timing.
Yes, but then two people would have to agree upon which Ace represents which season.

starrystarrynight

There was a thread on this topic a year or two ago, and if I remember correctly, it wasn't a common practice among those who responded to it--in fact, most of us hadn't heard of the term. I'll see if I can find that thread...

Ok, here it is:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151828&highlight=exalting+aces

[I found that be doing an advanced search of titles only. You might find more if you search for the term "wider" than titles only.]

Wendywu

Moderator Note

Some posts discussing a different reading which consisted wholly of two aces have been moved to a thread of their own in Your Readings here: click me.

Wendywu
Co-Moderator