Two of Pentacles clarified by Six of Pentacles

Wellwishes

As someone sees another?

6 of Pentacles has always been a complicated card for me to interrupt! I always think balance when I see it (a balance between giving and taking) but I know there has to be much more to it because without a doubt I see 2 of Pentacles as a balancing card in general.

That being said and with the question asked would two of pents mean that the person seems well balanced with an openness of give and take since the 6 of pents was clarifying?

Could anyone add some insight as far as the two cards together, separate from one another and I would especially like to hear more thoughts on the six of Pentacles.

Thanks all

TwistedQueen

In this situation I think the two of pentacles shows someone juggling between the two aspects of the six of pentacles; taking and giving. The person thinks that they both have a lot to offer and to get out of this situation, it's not a one sided relationship.

Wellwishes

I can see what you mean relationship related but this was in regards to an individual who isn't in a relationship currently.

TwistedQueen

I thought you said it was about how someone sees another person? Even if it's platonic, it's still a relationship between two people :)

willowfox

***The 2 pents suggests a busy person, wrapped up in their own affairs, so not much time for others, add the 6 pents and it suggests that the person is busy because of work etc.