Ultimate Wishlist Deck

ZKEI

Can I say the whole set of the Sergei Udovichenko's tarot?
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=122723

Since it is the wish granted by a Magical Fairy Tarot Godmother, it would be plausible to have the Minor Cards as well; though, they are not available in reality.
:)

Promise

An orange De Laurence.

My...precioussssssss. Hey, I know my chances are virtually non-existent, but a girl can dream, right?

BeyondtheVeil

If a Fairy Tarot Godmother came I would want....

Emylicious said:
I know we all have a wishlist, but if tomorrow a magical fairy tarot godmother appeared and said she could grant you a deck, which would you choose?

I would choose the Shadowscapes Tarot :D

Emily x

Without hesitation... The Bohemian Gothic Tarot! :thumbsup:

Fairy Tarot Godmother? Are you out there? .. Remember... BOHEMIAN GOTHIC TAROT!! :laugh:

ahclem

I think it would be a tossup between the Tarot de Acuario (let one get away about 5 years ago and have been kicking myself (metaphorically, of course) ever since), and the Donata Lanzoni Tarot.

Stormdancer

I would like a copy of the All Hallows....Seen it in person and was smitten

HELLOOOO????...knock, knock...anybody there???

Stormdancer

sapienza

Well, seeing we are talking fairy godmothers here, I'd love a complete original of the Burdel Marseille :)

missy

ZKEI said:
Can I say the whole set of the Sergei Udovichenko's tarot?
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=122723

Since it is the wish granted by a Magical Fairy Tarot Godmother, it would be plausible to have the Minor Cards as well; though, they are not available in reality.
:)

ZKEI, I love the cards OnePotato showed. :)

I hope the Fairy Godmother would not visit me just yet, as I don't know what to ask for! When I first joined this forum, I posted a bunch of decks in my "wants" list. Most are OOP. Now, however, I have come to realize that most of those decks wouldn't read well for me and wouldn't resonate with me at all. The only deck that still holds my interest is the 78-card version of the Stella Tarot, but it isn't OOP and is easy to find, so I wouldn't want to waste my one wish on that one.

I hope I have more time before the Fairy Godmother shows up. :D

thorhammer

Oooh, speaking of OnePotato - I now have a dilemma.

A Sangreal, or a complete Le Tarot Tournant, by OnePotato????

Oih, it's too early in the morning for decisions like that! :bugeyed:

\m/ Kat

lizziecat

Pamela A or if the fairy couldn't cough that one up, I'd take a Purro

lunakasha

stormdancer339 said:
I would like a copy of the All Hallows....Seen it in person and was smitten

HELLOOOO????...knock, knock...anybody there???

Stormdancer

Absolutely~ this is my wish also.

I would ask my TFG for the complete 78-card All Hallows deck in hand, for me to play with in time for Halloween! Meaning this Halloween....2009! :thumbsup: pleasepleasepleasepleaseprettyplease???

:heart: Luna