unwelcome presence

Aoife

I wasn't sure where to put this, nor for that matter how to explain, so forgive me as I ramble.

This has happened before...
But in the last few weeks most times that I start to meditate - and often when I'm at the point of falling asleep a man walks into me.
What I mean is.... I see this man, and before I know it he's walking towards me... fast... determined. And he doesn't stop - he's about to walk right into me when I instinctively say 'no'.... often aloud.

I don't recognise this man, and he doesn't always look the same - but I'm sure its the same man. I don't like him at all [even though he's often smiling at me].... he was creeping me out, but at least he seemed to obey when I told him to go away and leave me alone.... until the next time. But tonight he 'said' that there was a dead body in the bed. [Actually I was alone, spouse was yet to come to bed].

As I've said before, I know nothing about spiritual entities and stuff like that - but that's what I suspect he is.

Any ideas about who/what he is, and how to make him go away would be most gratefully received.

HOLMES

my friend aoife

tonight before bed i will call in the ascended masters to help you.

i would reccomend grounding and bring up the bubble of light to surround and fill the house with light. don't see it as a shield bubble, but a ball full of light so anythign that is in it get its vibration raised.

ncefafn

Warding, big time.

Before you begin to meditate, and especially before you go to sleep, set wards around yourself or your bed. Start with the front left corner and imagine a black pole that stretches all the way down into the earth, and as far up in the sky as you can see. Picture it there as solid as the walls of your bedroom. Turning counterclockwise and in the next corner, imagine a white pole that stretches down into the ground and up into the sky, beyond the limits of vision in either direction. Set it there, real as your own hand. Continue to move counterclockwise and set another black pole and then another white pole in the two remaining corners. Once all poles are up, imagine a force field emanating from one pole to the other, like walls forming around the four corners of a structure. The force field flows out from the bottoms of the poles to form a floor, and from the tops to form a roof. Beyond this force field, nothing with evil intent can penetrate.

Let us know what happens.

firemaiden

Frightening stuff, Aoifie. this does not sound like the type of entity that will be enticed away by cheddar cheese in the other room. You do seem to think that he is malevolent. At least he scares you.

Is there a chance that this is not an entity, but rather a memory of a traumatic run-in with someone in the past, and/or a flash on a future encounter to happen?

If you did not stop him, would he bump into you? or do you think he would walk right through you?

Is this a meditation? It sounds more like a lucid dream!

Moonbow

Yes, scarey stuff Aoife.

I don't meditate when I'm tired, the reason being, that as soon as I relax, I fall asleep and that defeats what I am trying to do. To me meditation is about being aware of surroundings while trying to find that special cosy place to release tension absorb the unconscious mind.

I find mornings are the best time to meditate. But I always surround myself in reiki light first - just in case! :)

Maybe some type of ritual before meditation is needed. This is the first thing that people skip when they meditate alot. We feel it's not needed when we know what we are doing, maybe you should go back to it for a bit. Smoking Sage (no I don't mean hubby) in each corner of the room, grounding, reiki, incense, Tibetan singing bowl.........whatever.

SongDeva

I've pm'd ya!

jumptothemoonyea

Aoife, cheer up!

these things come to us when there is something in our energy they can feed on, some weakening spot in some of our bodies of energy - physical, emotional, spiritual etc..... when these bodies are strong, negative energy - visible or invisible cannot affect us, nope :D

practice protection is good and can help for the moment, though clearing, building, strengthening your energetic immune system could be more effective in the long run (does anybody know how to do it?)

Aoife

((((HOLMES)))) thank you.
As I say, I know next to nothing about these matters so your practical advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks to you too, ncefafn.
I’ve heard of the term ‘warding’ . So the poles and force field are wards... as in ‘to ward off’ unwanted things? A kind of ethereal electric fence?

firemaiden, I don’t know whether he’s malevolent. I don’t know enough about this sort of thing - and that alone makes me feel nervy. At a guess, I don’t think he’s malevolent so much as determined... pushy, lol. But determined about what, I have no idea... and I don’t think I want to ask him in case he starts talking about dead bodies again. [I think I’ve told you before that I go through phases of waking up terrified that there’s something in the bed. Good-hearted spouse has learned to cope with being startled awake... and that the best course of action is for him to search the bed to reassure me that there are no people... ships... foxes... in the bed, lol].

As for him being someone I’ve had a run-in with... I have looked at that possibility but it doesn’t ‘feel’ to be the case. As for it being a future flash.... arghh... now you’ve got me scared.

Would he walk right through me? Undoubtedly. When this happened before [an adolescent boy this time] he did actually walk ‘into’ me. There was something terribly sad about the boy... I would have wanted to help but knew I didn’t have the skill so apologised and told him he must go, which he did.

Its definitely not a lucid dream. It all happens too quickly - within a few seconds... then I’m wide awake, senses racing.

I agree about not meditating when tired, Moonbow* - I’ve also fallen asleep many times.... and a wonderfully restful nap it is too! I do have a sort of ritual when I start meditating, and its when I’m opening chakras, discharging negative energy etc that he comes barging in.
Smoking Sage (no I don't mean hubby) in each corner of the room
Oh Moonbow* wonderful! - that made me laugh out loud. I do love the fact that laughter is such a wonderful fear-buster.

((((SongDeva)))) many. many thanks for the pm. I’ve responded by pm.

jumptothemoonyea, many thanks for your post - although I confess I’m not sure I really understand. I’ve got loads of weak spots! How does one go about strengthening one’s energetic immune system? I shall however strive to maintain my cheer in a state of upness ;)

Aoife

I wrote the original post when I was feeling unnerved. Later I felt more irritated than scared. I was determined that he wouldn’t stop me meditating. So I did as Holmes and ncefafn advised - a kind of double whammy protection, lol.... and drew a circle of incense smoke around me. It took me a long time to get into a meditative state, but once there it was really good experience.

After writing the above replies I decided to draw a couple of cards:
Tarot of Prague:
Who is this man? The Lovers
What does he want? 5 wands.

Amazing... the images capture it perfectly! If he is a spiritual entity... and everyone seems to agree he is... he’s looking for physical comfort and intimacy. The 5 of wands is a perfect depiction of invasion of personal space, of aimless barging into. Its kind of reassuring that its not specifically me he wants... it could be anyone prepared to offer physical solace. [Interestingly, I don’t think he’s ever appeared when hubbie’s been around].

Phoenix Rising

Hi Aiofe
well I don't need to tell you all the protective things to do, as the others have had great advice on that. Did you check out if the house had someone die in it, previously? He may of been the dead body that was in the bed!

Just needs to be sent on.