Upcoming Lilac AND Cherry Twilight Lenormand decks from Russia

Penthasilia

*******NEWS!!!!!!!**************

A group order can be found at this page: http://thelenormandoracle.ning.com/...acle.ning.com/forum/topics/6550054:Topic:5448

Paypal is accepted. So for anyone that wants to avoid the wire transfer hassle- this is an option. Ana gave me the information, one of her long-time customers is leading the effort.

PASTED ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm happy to announce PREORDERING for:

Lilac & Cherry Twilight - Lenormand Vintage Oracle -2012 (by Berenika)

This is official edition of famous Twilight Lilac Lenormand Author version!

As it was promised we prepared a surprise!)

The SET consists of 2 decks:
Lilac 36+ Cherry 36+ Fortune-Teller Card
+ bilingual Russian-English instruction by L.Kuznetsova-Fetisova, with explanation how to use both decks and card meanings. Edition is to be released by the end 2012 (mid. of Dec.).
Card size is 75 x 110 mm
Good quality of cardstock (the same as in "Mysteries of The Old Castle - The Gothic Lenormand Oracle")

Preorder price - 27 USD
After release - 32 USD
(+Postage)

Payments: via http://www.moneygram.com or western union is to be made after release date and PM of nearest shipping date. (Commission is on your part)

P.S. The Author and Publisher would like to express their heartfelt gratitude to Adam McLean for his generous support and his help with the English text version.

Attachments

• Lila & Cherry Twilight.jpg
    Lila & Cherry Twilight.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 837

Astraea

Well, you know you can count me in! :D

flying black kat

Yes, I am interested. Please count me in as well.

Kathy

Dan S

I'm interested! Are the fees for moneygram reasonable? I've never used it

Daemon Lover

I`m in....looking forward to it!

MoonGypsy

i would love these; i am hoping someone will arrange a group order. [like Polyhymnia did]. :heart:

HighPriestess

Wow, that's not a bad price for two Lenormand decks, but no PayPal makes me sad. They look really cool, though.

tarot heart

I am interested, yes!

blackrainbow

Yes, I'm interested.

Le Fanu

Interested! I hope they're smaller than the Mysteries of the Old Castle. I just found it a bit too big as a Lenormand.

But I shall certainly want...