• Never had kids but think there is some influence

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Never had kids so not sure

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Spouse was pregnant and I felt there was more sensitivity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pregnant tarot readers scare me

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I'm a guy, why am I answering this poll?

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

bladeraven

I was curious about reading tarot while pregnant? With the morning sickness waning, but the hormones still there, lol, is there a subtle difference between reading tarot now rather than before or even after...

I'm slowly getting back to reading my cards again, given they are threatening mutiny on me, and it made me wonder if there is ever a precaution against reading while pregnant or if pregnancy influences readings all the more??

tarobones

never been pregnant

I've never been pregnant, being a man, but I do not believe being pregnant would affect your reading. You are you who are, which includes being pregnant at the moment. Your gifts and your intuiton, your spiritual connection is what counts. Being pregnant might deepen that spiritual connection.......I cannot say. But the key here is you and your gifts, it seems to me. I would not worry. Blessings and congratulations!

bladeraven

tarobones said:
I've never been pregnant, being a man, but I do not believe being pregnant would affect your reading. You are you who are, which includes being pregnant at the moment. Your gifts and your intuiton, your spiritual connection is what counts. Being pregnant might deepen that spiritual connection.......I cannot say. But the key here is you and your gifts, it seems to me. I would not worry. Blessings and congratulations!

Lol...being a guy if you are..you will be famous! Lol...I feel closer to the moon and not just because the tummy is ballooning so to be reading tarot while pregnant, is really an interesting time....since I never had read the tarot while preggers with Grasshopper...was curious about those who have had experience or knowledge about reading the Tarot while pregnant.

tarobones

oh well

sorry, I did not notice anything in your question that required my being pregnant or having been pregnant. oops.

bladeraven

tarobones said:
sorry, I did not notice anything in your question that required my being pregnant or having been pregnant. oops.

Oh heavens no! Nothing in my question required that at all! Please don't take it that way and I do apologize if that was misunderstood as so. Just had posted an inquiry for discussion.

Lurea

I just finished up being pregnant :), and my reading habits changed a lot during it. I didn't have trouble reading for myself, and didn't really notice any change in my readings--they seemed to be just as accurate if not more so, than they usually were.

However, I had *a lot* of trouble reading for other people, and had to give it up completely. I felt like I simply could not expend all that energy for an 'outside' reading. All my energy needed to be concentrated in that second chakra for the baby. My little girl is a month old now, and I'm slowly getting back into reading for others. Meanwhile, that feeling of all my personal energy being concentrated in my womb has faded. Just my experience!

With my other pregnancies, I wasn't reading for other people, so I can't tell if this was a new thing. (Brought about by being OLD for example! ) :D

arachnophobia

bladeraven said:
Lol...being a guy if you are..you will be famous! Lol...I feel closer to the moon and not just because the tummy is ballooning so to be reading tarot while pregnant, is really an interesting time....since I never had read the tarot while preggers with Grasshopper...was curious about those who have had experience or knowledge about reading the Tarot while pregnant.

While I cannot actually vote on the poll (none of the given answers correspond to my experience!), the Tarot did tell me, three times (Ace of Cups!) I found myself pregnant, while still too early to get this confirmed by a proper pregnancy test... ;-))

snowy25

I was more sencitive in the beginning and in the middle of my pregnancy.
But within the last months I got the most off readings I'd ever had befor my pregnancy.
Whay off sometimes!!
It was like my body and soul where preparing themselves to Jay's arrivel.
I started reading again but in the last month of my pregnancy to me tarot wasn't interesting any more.

raeanne

Hi all,
I vote 'Undecided'; not because I'm undecided but because none of the answers fit with my belief. I have had two pregnancies, one difficult and one easy. During the difficult pregnancy, I did not feeling well enough for reading. During the easy pregnancy, I didn't have any problems with the cards at all. Hormones can do strange things. Everything from being more sensitive to being totally unable to focus on anything. I certainly don't think that using tarot while pregnant would 'harm' the unborn! If you feel good, go ahead and do a reading. If you don't feel well you might want to save your energy. Just my own opinion as usual. Enjoy.

ArwenNightstar

raeanne said:
Hi all,
I vote 'Undecided'; not because I'm undecided but because none of the answers fit with my belief. I have had two pregnancies, one difficult and one easy. During the difficult pregnancy, I did not feeling well enough for reading. During the easy pregnancy, I didn't have any problems with the cards at all.

I am curious. Of the two children, does one seem more drawn to the cards at this time?