Vampire Tarot of Eternal Night

MomentoMori

I came across this deck it's available for pre order now on amazon, there is a pic of this vampire themed deck from Los,it looks like a pretty cool CGI deck just in time for Halloween.It also looks like it's going to be released as a deck and book set also, authored By Barbara Moore, which is great because sadly, though Los makes some great tarot decks they don't make to many decks with companion books to fully understand the nuances of the decks they create over there.

http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Tarot-Eternal-Night/dp/0738719293/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243191137&sr=8-2

MomentoMori

Thanks LavenderLibra but i am a step ahead i pre ordered the Vampire Tarot by Robert Place the other day the release date is set for June 23 maybe sooner i hope but that is going to be a fanstaic deck as welll..

Vesper

I've preordered the Place Vampire Tarot, too. I've been waiting for this one for over a year, since I first heard about it.

The Eternal Night looks pretty cool, but I think I'll wait until it comes out. On the one hand, I've already got Lo Scarabeo's Gothic Tarot of the Vampires. I wouldn't want the Eternal Night if it's too similar to the GTV. Then again, there's a companion book for the Eternal Night, something I wished I had with the Gothic Tarot of the Vampires.

Finally, though the first scans look promising, I'm not sure how well I would be able to read with CGI art.

Aerin

I'm having the LS one. I know it :)

It reminds me of the Elves.

Aerin

midniteeye

vampires are indeed the trend now. lo scarabeo also has a deck coming out call tarot of the sweet twilight, although they mis-spelled twilight as twiligth on the pics of their catalog. unless twiligth is how you spell twilight in italian, this deck will become an instant collector's item upon its release, if the spelling error remains.

rwcarter

More cards can be seen in the pdf attachment in this post by Ric back in April.

brennamor

I was lucky enough to get a copy of Bob Place's Vampire Tarot from Bob at Readers Studio. The things I had to do - I just can't speak about it. ;)

I have to say the artwork is stunning and the companion book makes it even that much more valuable. It's fabulous! I've been a fan of Bob's work for a long time and this just deepened that appreciation.

Vesper

Argh, brennamor, you are so lucky! How is the card stock on the Vampire? Is it like the Saints and the Buddha?

annik

The Vampire Tarot of Eternal Night one is on amazon.ca too. And there seems to be a kit.