Vanishing gems

phoenixmoon

I've had stones come and go. Like most friendships sometimes it seems to be time to move on. Right now I have a crystal with a 3-D image of my face in it. I have no idea what it means, but shortly after getting together with my twin flame the sillhouette of his face began to morph off of mine in the crystal. I later found one that has the faces of each of our daughters in it and it's magnetic with the first crystal. I haven't seen the kids faces, but a friend who didn't have clue the first looked in the second stone and saw both kids. She said," I see Kate's face in here, but who's this other little girl?" and went on to describe my love's daughter to a t! Eerie, but normal for my life.:)

coldsuns

I saw an article that Crystals have life, they are living things. They grow bigger and larger. And maybe you are 1 out of the
1 000 000 people that has a crystal look like someone you know. As water always rush through crystal in wild and make different patterns on it.

michelley

Hello all-

Once I was examining a crystal I have and in my mind questioning whether it was indeed a piece of quartz or just glass.
The next day, it was gone. About a week later I found it trying to escape - it was dangerously close to the vent in the floor. Since then, that one has disappeared and reappeared many times. I never knew they would do that. -michelley

All Is One

A Question

I never thought much about this, and I needed to find this thread right now because as of March I lost a ring which means A LOT to me, and it is a never before occurance for me to lose an important piece or jewelry for this long.

It was always near me and now...gone.

I had gone to San Francisco, just before it vanished, but I have looked everywhere and I wore it all the way home.

It is a very large amethyst with a green tourmaline on either side.

I have complete faith it will reappear, but would like suggestions on how to coax it to come back.

~a

Kissa

my spectrolite is on vacation too

i have a spectrolite, which is a very typical finnish stone. it is grey but if you look at it on a certain angle, you can see the most beautiful iriscident (sp?) circles. it is really gorgeous and i love it because it looks so common otherwise.
i wanted to offer it as a gift in a trade and just found it has disappeared from the sealed box where i keep all my stones.
after reading this thread, i don't think i'm crazy anymore ;-) and i have given up searching for it. if it wants to come back, it will on its own time :)

Kissa

Alta

please don't think this is nuts

aio,
I have been doing this for years, and it seems to always work. I got it from Linda Goodman's Star signs book. You say, very clearly, "Divine Spirit of my higher self, lead me, now, instantly, to that which I have lost (picture thing in your mind). I ordain this under heavan. Thank you'. Then think about something else quietly and I swear you will walk right to it if it is still within your grasp.

Here is my best story. I was searching frantically for my keys. Nowhere. I said that. And I walked straight to the garbage, opened it and there were my keys. No kidding. Many other stories but none so dramatic. It only failed to work once, and I am pretty sure that what I had lost was gone, outside the house and permanently lost.

All Is One

Wisdom in a Nutshell

Thank you Marion!
That was exactly what I was hoping to hear !
I would love to tell you all that I walked straight to the ring (I have turned everything in two houses inside out) but...I have to clear my space and mind and try it.
In both living places. Several times, perhaps.
If it doesn't turn the trick then...I will try it again.
I am incredibly patient with Magickal Workings, and that is just the thing I needed to hear. I will let you know ...

anything else known to coax crystals or amulets ( that have perhaps felt disrespected - and for good cause ) I would sure welcome advice...after two months I have picked lint from every crevice of every cranny...nothing.

I will try Marion's spell first chance ; - >

~a

Why would I think you are nuts? I believe exactly the same - there is a method to all madness, we seek to become one with the madness...right ?

CompassRose

I find things like Marion's charm work well for me for mundane stuff, but not so well for anything significant. My house is somewhat untidy, but reasonably organised (at least by my lights), and I'm one of those people who generally knows where among my archeological layers a given thing is, though it drives those round me crazy.

I do occasionally lose stones or working (with a capital W) tools, and I think they go for reasons of their own. They usually come back into my life at a more or less significant moment, either coincident with an event or happening, or as an indicator that it is time to work with that object. Some things, of course, I lose because I neglect them; if you don't pay attention to a charged object, why would it not walk?

Last year, though, I lost a pendant... I do often wear, under my clothes, a small pentacle, one of those nice ones with the flower-petal interlace. And it disappeared. I searched everywhere for it -- everywhere. Then a dear friend of ours died, and as I was getting dressed for his wake, the pentacle fell out of a little bag I use to carry around bits and pieces of "special" jewellery. Now, I KNOW I'd turned out and emptied that bag several times since losing the pentacle, yet there it was; somehow, I needed to wear it to mark D's passing. And since then it's stayed.

I'll look for lost ritual objects, and if I have something special in mind that I really, really need some AWOL thing for, I'll tell it so, aloud, in the hopes of drawing it back... which sometimes works... but I've come to accept that a lot of them do come into and out of my world according to their own whims.

All Is One

The Ones That Walked Away

I hear you on that one...like the way I lose the tarot decks I don't quite fit with...
the ones I never shuffled, but stuck under a chair and thought I forgot about, and the stones I never felt all that much of an affinity for...
Maybe you nailed this: I lose only the things I think I need when I really don't. The truly necessary people, thoughts, and objects are never far.
Hey, there is my answer for now:
I will do Marion's come hither call/invocation, and after 3 or 6 tries, I will go with the theory you present:

{I almost made a bad joke about this having a parrallel in my romantic life...but I deleted it ;) }

so: if it does not appear, it was not a needful thing.
I did not mention this earlier, but I should now: this ring was a pre- or actual (never very clear) engagement ring...and it left in between my return from San Francisco, and some bad news.

It may be on it's own agenda, wondering why I couldn't catch on sooner.

~a

ArwenNightstar

Re: The Ones That Walked Away

All Is One said:
Maybe you nailed this: I lose only the things I think I need when I really don't. The truly necessary people, thoughts, and objects are never far.

My question for myself is what attachment do I have with the object missing. When did I get it? Who gave it to me? Is there something going on with that relationship?

I just did a Cutting Ties with a friend last night. She needed to rid herself of emotional ties she still had with an ex. It was interesting as we dug through the layers. She began with six objects that represented her ex. She ended with nearly 100 (including cards and letters).

Just a thought!