Vera Sibilla Book!!!!!

Lady Freya

I am posting this here because I was so excited when I received this book today!!!!! It's a huge book on the Vera Sibilla...in English!!!

The cards are explained thoroughly, and I note that many of the interpretations are different from the ones given on forums. The author is a third generation Italian cartomancer and seems to know her cards very well. This book has seriously helped me learn the Vera Sibilla and understand it better

The book is called Italian Cartomancy:Learn the Vera Sibilla Italiana by Alessandra Venturi

http://www.lulu.com/shop/alessandra...illa-italiana/paperback/product-21577884.html

there is also a video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWviKSsVcLc

Hope this helps!

conurelover

I am posting this here because I was so excited when I received this book today!!!!! It's a huge book on the Vera Sibilla...in English!!!

The cards are explained thoroughly, and I note that many of the interpretations are different from the ones given on forums. The author is a third generation Italian cartomancer and seems to know her cards very well. This book has seriously helped me learn the Vera Sibilla and understand it better

The book is called Italian Cartomancy:Learn the Vera Sibilla Italiana by Alessandra Venturi

http://www.lulu.com/shop/alessandra...illa-italiana/paperback/product-21577884.html

there is also a video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWviKSsVcLc

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

Le Fanu

Wonderful news! I'm tempted to get the kindle ebook...

Le Fanu

I just got the 95 page introductory pamphlet as a kindle ebook. Not the full blown (quite expensive) Italian Cartomancy book. For those who just want divinatory meanings, I think it serves its purpose. I think the history of the Sibilla can be found on the net. What I always felt was missing was a list of divinatory meanings and these ones are pretty succinct. Not particularly old, as quite a few of the definitions are taken from 1970s keywords according to the author.

I'd like to buy the Italian Cartomancy book one day as I'm sure it's an interesting read. If you buy the pamphlet you can register your ebook and get a discount. I went to the site but it isn't easy to work out exactly where you register. I gave up.

Lady Freya

That's odd..... there is a box in the front page (the homepage) to register. I have just been to the site

Once you get the full blow book you'll realize how much you are missing from the pamphlet for sale on amazon. I believe it has been called pamphlet for that reason. You'll soon figure out that the there are a lot of other meanings that are not given... I found the book to be a really good investment.

BodhiSeed

I just got the 95 page introductory pamphlet as a kindle ebook. Not the full blown (quite expensive) Italian Cartomancy book. For those who just want divinatory meanings, I think it serves its purpose. I think the history of the Sibilla can be found on the net. What I always felt was missing was a list of divinatory meanings and these ones are pretty succinct. Not particularly old, as quite a few of the definitions are taken from 1970s keywords according to the author.

I'd like to buy the Italian Cartomancy book one day as I'm sure it's an interesting read. If you buy the pamphlet you can register your ebook and get a discount. I went to the site but it isn't easy to work out exactly where you register. I gave up.
I went to Amazon to try and get the pamphlet, but it's only available in the UK. The book sounds nice, but I would really have to be a huge fan of Sibilla to shuck out that kind of money right now.

kalliope

Yeah, it's unfortunate that it's so expensive! Too bad there's not even a less pricey PDF version for download through Lulu.

Thanks for posting about this, though! I'll keep my eye on it, since I like the Sibillas.

Le Fanu

I went to Amazon to try and get the pamphlet, but it's only available in the UK. The book sounds nice, but I would really have to be a huge fan of Sibilla to shuck out that kind of money right now.
Did you go to amazon.com? I bought mine from there. I don't bother with amazon uk for kindle stuff, everything is "uk only."