Vi- L AMOVREVX (XX)=LE IVGEMENT

stella01904

eugim said:
Hola stella01904 ...

Hola, eugim!!! :D

1-The figure of the extreme left is a Man for me more is a Master.
See The hair of the three figures of the cards.
2-The Man for me,has a laurel garland.
3-Cupid is pointing his arrow to the young boy.
4-The boy isn t married,the woman is or could be.
4-I m not given adultery as a fact here,just as a possibility.

It IS a possibility. This would be a pretty good representation of Camilla-Charles-Diana ca. 1980's or so. The messing around was expected and tolerated as long as it was kept low-key, but Diana didn't see it that way, from what I understand.

In any case, master, man, woman, or rottweiler, the figure on the left is accomplished, as we see from the laurel leaves. Probably someone who has been doing for themselves for some time.

The figure on the right is interesting if you compare the Conver and the Noblet.
On the Conver she's a pretty girl wearing a circlet of fresh flowers, but on the Noblet she looks dumpy and no more attractive than the other figures. Her flowers look like Coins. Could be a dumpy, naive girl with a dowry? No wonder the guy looks happy.

eugim

-Mira Stella para mi es el mismo joven que despues de su eleccion comienza su viaje en VII card.

-Translation:
See Stella for me is the same boy that after his decision begin his trip at VII card.

-Un beso Grande !
(I will not translate that ... / Is too hot )

miguelito

stella01904

eugim said:
-Mira Stella para mi es el mismo joven que despues de su eleccion comienza su viaje en VII card.

-Translation:
See Stella for me is the same boy that after his decision begin his trip at VII card.

You can look at him that way.
You can look at TdM LOTS of ways.
That's why we like it so much.

-Un beso Grande !
(I will not translate that ... / Is too hot )

¡Ai! ¡Muy caliente! :laugh:

eugim

[personal remark edited by moderator]

1- I believe that the extreme figure is a man a Master of the young boy.
2-See that before from cards I to V we have as I see with my 47,macro government of ours lifes.
Le Batelevr (see the 5)-Popess/Imperatrice (A mother begining),and then two male so EmpereVr (another 5) and Pope (So any 5 as you deduce my amiga)
3-Male and female :
a- LE BATELEVR and EMPEREVR (The five)
b- POPESS and IMPREATRICE
C- LE PAPE (Any V here ) // And he is not seems to be at theirs weddings.
Her is looking to his power,and more if you look to "his" card he is blessing even to a third figure that isn t already "in " the card my friend ...

So, azuquitaaa...

Besito... (Isn t here an emoticon to this chavalita...)