Victorian Romantic Russian Already Sold Out?

moderndayruth

Thank you, guys!!! I feel calmer now! :heart:

Nina*

OctoberGwen said:
The first edition VR also has thinner stock, but it is reinforced with something...I don't remember what... and with use they simply get, well, softer. That's the best I can describe it. They're quite lovely to use, actually, and very strong.

Can't speak to the Russian, however. And they were actually published by somebody else, so no worries about angry replies, I shouldn't think. ;)
I'm sure the Russian has that carbon layer too. I have both copies and aside from Russian titles I really don't see any difference. Also the Russian actually weighs 7 gram more than the English (without the extra Emperor card).

I really love it. Not to mention that fabulous new Emperor.

Noelle

How nice to hear you are are happy with your deck Nina!

inanna_tarot

20 decks have just gone - one to me! hehehe

Another 40 will be going on sale later today, check your inboxs for the special newsletter from Baba.

gregory

And I ****ing missed it :(

OctoberGwen

gregory said:
And I ****ing missed it :(

I think they were gone in seconds, gregory. Literally.

cardlady22

I was actually zipping back and forth between the facebook page and the actual product page & still missed it. I have a couple of friends that I'm tempted to try for in case they don't get it, but I am out of $$ this week anyway.

MoonGypsy

i was on refresh, and i also went straight to the store when i received my email. It still said Out of stock...:bugeyed:

Herzog

I think I got one. Email confirmation from paypal and Baba studio were sent to me. Fingers crossed

cardlady22

Congrats to those who made it in!