VIII - Justice

Aoife

jmd said:
Do you mean between her sword-arm and body?
Yes, exactly.
...and in the Noblet image, that you've kindly shown, the gap in shading or the highlighted area is delineated and edged by a bolder outline.

I've learned not to attribute too much significance to small anomolies... unless, as you say, they assume importance in a reading. [For example, in a recent reading with the Thunderbay Conver, it was apparent that the ribbon extending from the left hand at her heart to genitals wraps around the fulcrum of the scales]... but that this highlighted area at her right shoulder appears in so many 'versions' seems beyond coincidence.

Moonbow

I thought you meant the area of the 'wing' behind the sword Aoife?

It does seem odd that is is in so many decks.

picture1op8.png

Aoife

Moonbow* said:
I thought you meant the area of the 'wing' behind the sword Aoife?

It does seem odd that is is in so many decks.

picture1op8.png

Yes, that's it exactly!

Bernice

Kwaw post #28:
In Classical Rome prostitutes were required to either wear a yellow wig or dye their hair by law. Later, this became a fashionable style and to meet the demand, large quantities of blond hair ware imported from Germany."
"The golden hair that Gulla wears,
is hers - who would have thought it?
She swears 'tis, and true she swears,
for I know where she bought it!"

Martial (Can't remember how to spell his name = he was a Roman)

Bee

Bernice

I have the Noblet (flornoy), the card that jmd posted on the previous page.
I've never been sure if the things at the back are throne 'wings' or attached to her body.

The area between sword and shoulder, I've assumed it's a faithfully copied misprint. The red edging of the right-side 'wing' is the bit that puzzels me.

In another deck (sorry, can't remember which), the scales are everso slightly tilted by her knee. So whether they're out of balance due to knee or arm, I've taken it to mean that Justice "will adjust the balance". i.e: She/Justice will have the final say.

Bee

kwaw

‎"Justice, just is,"
said G-d to Job:
"Who art thou
to fathom My depths?"​