Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver

tarot heart

FYI- Andi describes the cards as almost Japanese wood block printing in its effects. The images were produced using digital software (Moku Hanga and Photoshop) for anyone who's interested. :)

kalliope

Thank you for the price info, aurarcana. I ordered! Now if only I could decide on a few decks to sell to help make up for it... :bugeyed:

Tarot heart, I don't know anything about the specialized graphics software that you mentioned (the Japanese one), but the description of the effects being similar to wood block printing is appealing. I can't wait to see them in person.

MoonGypsy and stellar4: I sent a message to the designer on Facebook asking if she has an alternative contact method for those who don't use Facebook. I'll let you know what she says.

MoonGypsy

Thank you for the price info, aurarcana. I ordered! Now if only I could decide on a few decks to sell to help make up for it... :bugeyed:

Tarot heart, I don't know anything about the specialized graphics software that you mentioned (the Japanese one), but the description of the effects being similar to wood block printing is appealing. I can't wait to see them in person.

MoonGypsy and stellar4: I sent a message to the designer on Facebook asking if she has an alternative contact method for those who don't use Facebook. I'll let you know what she says.

Thank You so much, kalliope. :* That was very thoughtful of you.

Hugs,
MG xox

kalliope

Designer Contact Information

I heard back from the designer, and she gave me an email address to give to those who are interested in the deck but who are not on Facebook. :thumbsup: I'm going to keep her email somewhat private by only forwarding it via PM, so contact me if you'd like it!

tarot heart

That is the information given on the foldout sheet she sent with the deck.
Her email is on her webpage. :)

Asher

Mine has been ordered! Looking forward to having it in hand, it's quite different from the other Lenormands in my collection.

MoonGypsy

i just sent Andi/Rootweaver an email order/invoice request...

(((crossing my fingers))) there are still decks left))). :)

ETA: i received my invoice from Andi/Rootweaver--and just PAID! :)

Now i need to sell something! :p

ladybird

Thanks aurarcana, for pointing me here, I totally missed this thread. These are so pretty, I love the vintage look! $45 USD then. I wish I could buy these right now but all my extra $ is going towards printing my own Lenormand. ;) Darn it, there's always a great deck around the corner!! Crossing my fingers that she'll print them again.

schmedrake

I have it and it's beautiful. The first edition came in a plastic box that was wrapped in what she called a "kangaroo pouch"...a foldover pouch that doesn't seal. And there were two cones of incense in it, so when I opened my package after two weeks of traveling from the other side of the world, it smelled nice.

The cards are all in a very neutral palette and the images encompass the entirety of the card. The stock is good. There is an overall vintage feel to it.

This may not make not make sense to anyone but me, but it feels (emotionally and aesthetically) like Lenormand Revolution and the Tattered Nomad to me. Which is saying a lot because those are becoming my favorite Lenormands.

stellar4

Thank-you Kalliope - I've made contact with Andi! The more I look at the images of this deck, the more I love it.....