Virtuous Circle ~ June 21-july 5 tarot4fun and Liralen

knowledge seeker

Hi Guys,
i hope you have a great round :)

This circle is for those of us who have any Doreen Virtue deck, which include:
Saints and Angels, Goddess Guidance, Messages from your Angels, Archangel Oracle, Healing with the Angels, Healing with the Faeries, Daily Guidance from your Angels, Ascended Masters, Mermaids and Dolphins, and Magical Unicorns.

the suggested spread for this round (each round will run over 3 weeks once partners have been posted) is:

1. General theme within/of the question this provides some insight and/or information surrounding your question
2. Possible Block this sheds light on any area that may need extra attention
3. Angel's guidance to heal this block
4. Probable outcome, based on current thoughts and actions another option for this question can also be: 'What i can learn from this' or additional advice. also feel free to replace this question with another if you have one in mind.
This spread is in the lwb from Messages from your Angels, thinking it is pretty apt as a first spread for the resuscitation of this circle

Just a few rules:
partners will be posted June 24
readings and feedback to be completed by July 10

If you are un-able to complete your reading, please PM both me and your partner ASAP, so that either myself or another participant may complete a reading for your partner. Thank you

tarot4fun

Hi Liralen, it's nice to meet you. :D
I will be using the Goddess Guidance deck. Do you have a question or focus issue?

Blessings~
Suz :heart:

Liralen

Hello Suz,

Nice to meet you, too ;).
Which deck would you like me to use? I have the Goddess Guidance and the Magical Unicorns.

I'll go on a workshop in July, could you please focus on this?

What about you, do you have a question or focus?

tarot4fun

Hi Liralen,
I will focus on 'you at your workshop in July'. :)

I have been releasing a lot of material possessions; simplifying my life. Magical Unicorns sounds good to me. :)

Blessings~
Suz :heart:

tarot4fun

Tarot4fun reads for Liralen

Liralen said:
I'll go on a workshop in July, could you please focus on this?
Doreen Virtue’s Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

1. General theme within/of the question this provides some insight and/or information surrounding your question
Pele
Obviously you are committed to the subject of your workshop - but maybe there is something more - a deeper desire way down inside you. A force of energy to be released - a burning, creative, productive energy.
Divine Passion~ “Be honest with yourself: What is your heart’s true desire?”

Damara
Could that be your inner child holding on to the fairy? It feels comfortable and safe; but, eventually you will have to get up from that sweet place. The fairy is the part of you that protects the child. Help her to gently confront what frightens her.
Guiding Children~ “You are good at helping, counseling, and healing children. Use you skills to help children now.”

Ishtar
The card says it all: Boundaries. Only you can name and release your deepest passions. Only you can give yourself permission to. Only you can guard the child, and only you decide when it is time for her to stand up. These are your choices; yours alone.
Boundaries~ “Love yourself enough to say no to others’ demands on your time and energy.”

4. Probable outcome What I can learn from this?
Maeve
Learning, understanding, and working with the cycles and rhythms of the Universe. First, your personal cycles; seasonal cycles; lunar cycles; societal cycles; the cycles of your job/career; etc. Any of these can flow sometimes or might collide sometimes. Only with communication from the heart, will the head and hand be joined. Your greatest productivity is when the spirit and the physical flow in unison.
Cycles and Rhythms~ “Honor the cycles of your body, energy levels, and emotions.”

The word energy came to me very strong; then I noticed that two of the cards used that word. You must have more exciting energy than you realize! ;)

Liralen, I hope this reading sheds light on your upcoming workshop. Best wishes for a successful and enjoyable time. :heart:

Blessings~
Suz :)

Liralen

Hi Suz,

Thank you for your reading! Here's my feedback:

tarot4fun said:
Doreen Virtue’s Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

Pele
Obviously you are committed to the subject of your workshop - but maybe there is something more - a deeper desire way down inside you. A force of energy to be released - a burning, creative, productive energy.
Divine Passion~ “Be honest with yourself: What is your heart’s true desire?”

Oooh, this sounds so exciting! It's true that I feel very passionate about that workshop - it is part of a career training that I have just started and that I love.
I also think that you are right about the energy that might be released - I have been feeling kind of nervous and weepy about that workshop, although I really look forward to it. Somehow I feel something is going to happen there, but I'm not sure what it is.

tarot4fun said:
Damara
Could that be your inner child holding on to the fairy? It feels comfortable and safe; but, eventually you will have to get up from that sweet place. The fairy is the part of you that protects the child. Help her to gently confront what frightens her.
Guiding Children~ “You are good at helping, counseling, and healing children. Use you skills to help children now.”

Very interesting. During the workshop we will all look at our biographies, so my childhood will be discussed. We will do this to get past our "stories" to find out who we are beyond that, but the focus will be on past hurts first. So some "inner child healing" will be part of the workshop.

tarot4fun said:
Ishtar
The card says it all: Boundaries. Only you can name and release your deepest passions. Only you can give yourself permission to. Only you can guard the child, and only you decide when it is time for her to stand up. These are your choices; yours alone.
Boundaries~ “Love yourself enough to say no to others’ demands on your time and energy.”

I do have problems to stand up for my deepest passions. It may have something to do with my childhood, because in some respects I wasn't allowed to say what I really wanted.
I hope the workshop will help me overcome this block and strengthen my boundaries.

tarot4fun said:
4. Probable outcome What I can learn from this?
Maeve
Learning, understanding, and working with the cycles and rhythms of the Universe. First, your personal cycles; seasonal cycles; lunar cycles; societal cycles; the cycles of your job/career; etc. Any of these can flow sometimes or might collide sometimes. Only with communication from the heart, will the head and hand be joined. Your greatest productivity is when the spirit and the physical flow in unison.
Cycles and Rhythms~ “Honor the cycles of your body, energy levels, and emotions.”

Hmm, perhaps a new cycle will begin with this workshop because it will become easier for me to say what I really want?

tarot4fun said:
The word energy came to me very strong; then I noticed that two of the cards used that word. You must have more exciting energy than you realize! ;)

Liralen, I hope this reading sheds light on your upcoming workshop. Best wishes for a successful and enjoyable time. :heart:

Blessings~
Suz :)

I agree about the energy - I pulled Pele as my year card and so far there has been a noticeable increase of energy and speed in my life.

Suz, thanks again for the reading, I really loved it and feel even more excited about that workshop now!

tarot4fun

Liralen said:
I agree about the energy - I pulled Pele as my year card and so far there has been a noticeable increase of energy and speed in my life.
Liralen, how did you 'pull' your year card with the Goddess cards? :)

Liralen said:
Suz, thanks again for the reading, I really loved it and feel even more excited about that workshop now!
I'm so glad, I really enjoyed doing this reading. :heart:

Suz

Liralen

tarot4fun said:
Liralen, how did you 'pull' your year card with the Goddess cards? :)
Suz

Oh, at the end of every year I do a reading for the upcoming year. I normally use Tarot cards, but this time I felt drawn to the Goddess cards - I pulled a card for each month (Ixchel for July, by the way) and one card for the whole year in general.

Liralen

Hi Suz,

Here's your reading with the Magical Unicorns. The focus is on simplifying your life.

Listen to Your True Feelings - Don't let others talk you into doing something that you know is wrong
Is there someone who is against your giving away material possessions, someone in your family who would like to stick with the status quo perhaps?
If there is, don't listen to them. You know this is the right thing to do.
I think the card is also saying that you are actually uncluttering your life to achieve just that - be able to let go of other peoples' opinions that clutter and clog your life. You need to find your own truth instead.

Let Go of Stress - Don't take on other peoples' stress - breathe it out now.
This ties in quite nicely with the message of the first card. You tend to listen to others too much, you listen to their opinions and worries instead of listening to your own feelings.
Even if you have resolved not to do this any more, you need to be careful - it's hard to break a habit and it's sometimes scary not to behave the way others expect you to.

Share - When you share, everyone feels happy.
I think this card is telling you to share your feelings and opinions for a change - let others know what you think is important instead of always listening to them.
This will help you focus on yourself more and it will also make other people see you in a different light. They will see that you are serious about making a change in your life.

4. Probable outcome, based on current thoughts and actions
Wish Upon a Star - Make a wish and expect the very best.
Aaw, what a great card as an outcome! Apparently you are really doing something that is necessary. It will help to get the energy in your life moving again. Be ready for a surprise - sometimes when we let go of the old, the new enters our lives in unexpected ways!

tarot4fun

Feedback for Liralen

Liralen said:
Hi Suz,

Here's your reading with the Magical Unicorns. The focus is on simplifying your life.

Listen to Your True Feelings - Don't let others talk you into doing something that you know is wrong
Is there someone who is against your giving away material possessions, someone in your family who would like to stick with the status quo perhaps?
If there is, don't listen to them. You know this is the right thing to do.
I think the card is also saying that you are actually uncluttering your life to achieve just that - be able to let go of other peoples' opinions that clutter and clog your life. You need to find your own truth instead.
Well, this settles it! There are two things left in my home from this person. Basically, I kept them out of respect, as much as not being able just bite the bullet and get them out of my sight. One is easily passed on to my daughter, only if she would like it ~ or put in the garage for the time being. The other can be stored in a box in the closet with a couple of other things. It would be rude of me to donate them to thrift; but at least out of respect for myself, I will get them out of my living room. :)

Liralen said:
Let Go of Stress - Don't take on other peoples' stress - breathe it out now.
This ties in quite nicely with the message of the first card. You tend to listen to others too much, you listen to their opinions and worries instead of listening to your own feelings.
Even if you have resolved not to do this any more, you need to be careful - it's hard to break a habit and it's sometimes scary not to behave the way others expect you to.
It has been a little scary, redefining myself and getting back to who I really am. Boy, does it feel good though! :cool:
I will try to notice if I still get anxious about other’s opinions, thank you.

Liralen said:
Share - When you share, everyone feels happy.
I think this card is telling you to share your feelings and opinions for a change - let others know what you think is important instead of always listening to them.
This will help you focus on yourself more and it will also make other people see you in a different light. They will see that you are serious about making a change in your life.
A new way of sharing, that's good. :)

Liralen said:
4. Probable outcome, based on current thoughts and actions
Wish Upon a Star - Make a wish and expect the very best.
Aaw, what a great card as an outcome! Apparently you are really doing something that is necessary. It will help to get the energy in your life moving again. Be ready for a surprise - sometimes when we let go of the old, the new enters our lives in unexpected ways!
Now this is very cool! I just had my birthday and have entered my Star year (which explains how The Tower became so important to me in the past few months!) I am clearing up the rubble ~space clearing and simplifying~ even my husband jumped in and cleaned out his office!
This is a very exciting time for me. Thank you for being a part of it! :heart:

All the best blessings~
Suz :cool2: