Virtuous Circle ~ June 21-july 5

knowledge seeker

Hi everyone
some of you may remember this circle from a few months ago, and (hopefully) participated :)
Well, after seeking Geministar's approval, I have decided to revive this circle.

This circle is for those of us who have any Doreen Virtue deck, which include:
Saints and Angels, Goddess Guidance, Messages from your Angels, Archangel Oracle, Healing with the Angels, Healing with the Faeries, Daily Guidance from your Angels, Ascended Masters, Mermaids and Dolphins, and Magical Unicorns.

the suggested spread for this round (each round will run over 3 weeks once partners have been posted) is:

1. General theme within/of the question this provides some insight and/or information surrounding your question
2. Possible Block this sheds light on any area that may need extra attention
3. Angel's guidance to heal this block
4. Probable outcome, based on current thoughts and actions another option for this question can also be: 'What i can learn from this' or additional advice. also feel free to replace this question with another if you have one in mind.
This spread is in the lwb from Messages from your Angels, thinking it is pretty apt as a first spread for the resuscitation of this circle :)

Just a few rules:
partners will be posted June 20
readings and feedback to be completed by July 5

If you are un-able to complete your reading, please PM both me and your partner ASAP, so that either myself or another participant may complete a reading for your partner. Thank you

I hope that we can get a few participants, and i will keep updating the list as it grows. The post below is where partners will be posted :D

knowledge seeker

Partners

Partners for this round are as follows:

tarot4fun and Liralen
knowledge seeker and Myrrha

i have set up your links

tarot4fun

Hi Knowledge Seeker,
I would like to be in the Virtuous Circle. :)
Suz :heart:

knowledge seeker

Hi Suz, great to have you in the round :)

I have decided to extend the sign up period by 5 days, given that the server was down for a few days for most of the sign up period.

this round will also extend by 5 days to accomodate this, so all readings and feedback need to be completed by July 10

knowledge seeker

24 hours until sign ups close

Liralen

Hi, I'd like to give this a try.

Myrrha

I would like to join. It has been a while since I read with any or Doreen's decks. I have the Archangel Oracle and the Daily Guidance deck.

--Myrrha

rcb30872

What happened?

I have put my name on the list to be PM'd for this reading circle, I did not receive a PM for the one that you are doing now, can you please make sure that I be put on the list for future rounds. Thanks in advance

Bec

knowledge seeker

hi rcb30872
i have taken over this circle from geministar, which the last round (before i started this recent one) was at the start of the year.
i haven't infomed elven of my take over of this round, as i was waiting to see the levels of interest first for a few rounds.
next round i will pm those who have signed up (just seen that this circle is included in the pm list.) on the pm notifications, and see how the level of interest is from there.
however, for future notice, the next round sign up's will start on July 11th and will be open for one week
knowledge seeker

rcb30872

Thanks knowledge seeker :*

:love:

Bec