weekly reading for update feedback

snowmoon

i will offer 5 sis for weekly reading for detail feedback. i will use 7 cards for a week.

deck, dreaming way.
spread, 7 cards for weekly reading

you have to give me a update feedback after a week.

you don't have to exchange reading.

please don't sit , if you only give me 2 lines of feedback, saying that you have more experience , it doesn't resonate.

thank-you.

Vanitygrey

Hi snowmoon! How are you? May I sit?

I'd like to know how the conference I will be attending will go this week. I'm giving two presentations :/

Because the conference ends on Saturday, I can provide you feedback then.

snowmoon

Hi snowmoon! How are you? May I sit?

I'd like to know how the conference I will be attending will go this week. I'm giving two presentations :/

Because the conference ends on Saturday, I can provide you feedback then.

hi, due to the timezone, i give you from April 28 of 7 days.(date will be in your timezone)

April 28 moon clouds mice dog book lily choice

you will feel happy this week. you have to focus on your friendship, be true to yoursef in this week.

you might get stress of a friend with education.you feel doubt about a old man. it will be a choice need to made for work this week. you will gain more experience this week by learning.

April28, moon.

feel emotionally,

29, clouds, confusion about something.

30 mice , a stressful day

May 1 dog, friendship

2 book, learning

3 lily , a old man

4 choice(path) , you will face to make a decision

thank-you.

D Sparkles

withdrawn

Vanitygrey

hi, due to the timezone, i give you from April 28 of 7 days.(date will be in your timezone)

April 28 moon clouds mice dog book lily choice

you will feel happy this week. you have to focus on your friendship, be true to yoursef in this week.

you might get stress of a friend with education.you feel doubt about a old man. it will be a choice need to made for work this week. you will gain more experience this week by learning.

April28, moon.

feel emotionally,

29, clouds, confusion about something.

30 mice , a stressful day

May 1 dog, friendship

2 book, learning

3 lily , a old man

4 choice(path) , you will face to make a decision

thank-you.

Thank you... I will be back soon with an update. I hope things go well. Interesting I would have expected mice for Saturday when I'm giving my presentation. Tuesday, I will be teaching, so I can see leaning and knowledge involved.

We shall see :)