readings for feedback

wind

CLOSED - no new sitters, please

I am offering some more readings with the spread below.
Please post a specific question or a topic you want me to read on.

The readings are for feedback and please do provide one.

Don't be in a hurry - I will start reading tomorrow and I might stretch it to Friday as well.

welcome :)

sitters:
-Noni - reading posted FB
-Raphrodite - reading posted FB
-zhadee - reading posted FB
-Vanitygrey - reading posted FB
-Anjali88 - reading posted
-Leila_selda - reading posted FB
-ShayLunaTheBuddaful - reading posted

1)Self
2)Situation
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc.
4)Past
5)Near Future
6)Others
7)Best course of action
8)Outcome

Noni

Hello Wind :)

Thanks for offering to read.
I'd like a reading for problems I'm facing completing my thesis and hence degree. I had to withdraw from the program but still want to complete it somehow.
Others here would be past supervisors/ university and now looking for new supervisors.
I would appreciate some insight on best course of action.
If you need more info on what happened would gladly provide it.
My question would be:
How will things evolve over the rest of this year in regards to the situation surrounding my degree

Cheers!

RAphrodite

Hi wind,

May I sit?

Do you think I'll begin a loving mutually respectful and supportive relationship in the near future (3-4 months)?

Thanks

wind

Hi Noni and Raphrodite,
welcome to sit, I'm putting you on my list :)

zhadee

Hi wind, thank you for offering this =)
I could do with some insights regarding work. Not in a hurry, and I promise to give feedback as well.
Present situation is a deadlock. Which is the best way to behave and make the most of it? Is my position stable, or will it change? Either for the better or the worse, and what may I do about it?
You don't need to answer all of these, that's just a 'serving suggestion' :joke:

wind

Hi wind, thank you for offering this =)
I could do with some insights regarding work. Not in a hurry, and I promise to give feedback as well.
Present situation is a deadlock. Which is the best way to behave and make the most of it? Is my position stable, or will it change? Either for the better or the worse, and what may I do about it?
You don't need to answer all of these, that's just a 'serving suggestion' :joke:

Hey zhadee, happy to read for you! :) you're on the list! :)

Vanitygrey

Hi wind! Thank you so much for offering this again. :)

Can you do a reading on my love life for the next 3 months, specifically in regards to B(male interest)?

Thanks!

Anjali88

Hi
Can you do a reading about my career .i have lost interest in the job I am doing right now .i want a change .will that be possible..

Leila_selda

Hi i would love to sit.

I would like a reading about the near future regarding my love life. if i will meet someone :) im currently single

ShayLunaTheBuddaful

Hi, could you please do a reading on my life right now in general? I would love a reading.