Weird OTO card

gregory

No - the US economy needs it more, so Obama can do Good Works. It isn't as if Brown is doing any. Anyway you can have it mailed to MOI in Canada :)

ETA
Probie said:
"Do what thou wilt!" But in all seriousness, can you have too many Thoth Tarot decks. I mean, WWGD [what would Gregory do]?
Gregory would buy it. Need you ask ? In fact - gregory just might..... if Lillie doesn't want it.... *checks dates to see if this is actually feasible*

Oh - I can't - I'll be on the road when it ends. Lillie - all yours. But we can do a deal later if you hate it :) (costs the same to mail to Canada anyway.)

Lillie

gregory said:
No - the US economy needs it more, so Obama can do Good Works. It isn't as if Brown is doing any.

Damn the good works!

If the garage shop closes down it is 10 miles to the nearest pint of milk (unless you want to sneak into a field in the dark and assault a cows udders personally)

Such a sexy OTO card though!!!!

gregory

Yeah but nothing you can do will bring the milk any closer. But the OTO card might cheer you up :D

Lillie

But if I don't spend my money in the garage shop it could close down and then I'll be in a field with a bucket and an angry bull....

gregory

Lillie said:
But if I don't spend my money in the garage shop it could close down and then I'll be in a field with a bucket and an angry bull....
Er - that is NOT going to help with the milk. Are you going into AI ????

tarot heart

Oto

pardon my ignorance, but what does OTO stand for?

gregory

Ordo Templi Orientis - who may or may not have the copyright on the deck :) They did publish it in the first place. Crowley was a member of the order.

thorhammer

Lillie said:
Well, it's starting at about £20, with what? another £15 postage...

No delivery time so I don't know if that's surface or air or what.
There's no option to post surface from the US. They's not civilised like the rest of the world ROFL

I thought it was quite reasonably priced, but then, she could have changed the start price. I'd love to have the deck (I really can't have enough Thoth decks) but don't know if I want the books, which would increase postage . . . and I is saving.

\m/ Kat

Lillie

No, the price is reasonable.

I expect the postage is too.

But I just don't know if I want to spend it.

Also I have the BoT. and I manage with the pages falling out all over the place. I'm sort of fond of it being like that.

It's just that one damn card...
So sexy!

Debra

Eh. Scan the black-on-white card, reverse the coloration in your photoshop program, print it out, voila.