Welcome Moonbow* - the new Professional Tarot moderator

Sulis

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say that we've had a very minor moderator shuffle and the result is this:
Moonbow* is taking over as Professional Tarot moderator and I'll be going over to Your Readings to help Marion and MeeWah :)

So Welcome to Moonbow* - they're a rowdy lot over here (you know what these professional tarot readers are like ;)) but I'm sure you'll cope :D

satinangel

*waving*
Hi Moonbow! Glad to have you here!!! :)

Sulis ~ Hope you enjoy your new spot!

Amanda B

Welcome, Moonbow!

Good luck in your new spot, Sulis! Be seeing you there!

AB

Grizabella

Welcome Moonbow*. I know you'll do a great job here! :D

Sophie

Welcome Moonbow :)

Moonbow

Thank you all. :)

This gives me a chance to spend a little more time in this area of the forum, and it's good to have a change too. Thanks so much for the welcome.

(They don't seem 'too' rowdy to me Sulis!)

Sulis

Moonbow* said:
(They don't seem 'too' rowdy to me Sulis!)

It's to lull you into a false sense of security... They act all 'professional' then when you're least expecting it, they get all rowdy ;)
(Not really, it's a lovely forum - you'll love it :))

Briar Rose

I saw your name, so I checking the posting. I am not a professional reader yet, however I learn a lot be reading the postings.

It's a great place to learn from anyway.

Congratulations Moonbow :party:

Miren

Congrats, Moonbow* !!! :party:

(ps. I've been wondering, does your name refer to rainbows under the full moon? Because when I saw one, I thought I was the only person who ever had...but I guess it's more common than I realized.)

Umbrae

...nobody here but us pro's. We're not rowdy at all.

Okay folks, we were gonna post those naky pictures of when we did readings at the swingers club, and the spreads used...

...now where'd I leave my trousers this time...