Welcome to a new moderator

Alta

Well, not being a professional reader, not sure I should have an opinion. But I do!!

Sulis, your presence here is welcomed as much as that of zorya will be missed.
Thanks to you both.

Marion

tmgrl2

Oh boy, Sulis!! Happy to have you take on the challenge of such a diverse and at times, testy, population....

Just know how much, MT and Sulis and all of the moderators, how much we appreciate all of the work you do here at AT!

terri

Umbrae

Like the tie?
now watch carefully...A game with a little pea, that's fit for you and me,
and a couple of shells - they're swell.
The pea goes under the middle shell, the right and left are exchanged...
care to make a wager? just a friendly one...?

:smoker:

Hey diddle diddle
it's the one in the middle
unless i've been to fast,
or perhaps you've been too slow,
one thin dime
a tenth of a dollar is all
it'll cost you to play
hey diddle diddle...

Moonbow

Nice one Sulis :D

Good Luck.

love
Moonbow*

Grigori

Sulis said:
Tom , no worries, I've got my eye on that bloke with the bow-tie

heheh Am I the only one thinking the bloke with the bowtie's name might be Major Tom :D You'd make a great street hustler MT :thumbsup:

And you'll be a great Proffesional Moderator Sulis, good to see you'll be here keeping an eye on shady looking characters ;)

Simone

Welcome to your new functions, Sulis!

Although i am not often around these boards, still not having made the step to professional, I come and read often :)

Have fun here!

*puts on shades and retracts into the shade to be one of the shady figures similia apparently has seen...

Major Tom

similia said:
heheh Am I the only one thinking the bloke with the bowtie's name might be Major Tom :D You'd make a great street hustler MT :thumbsup:

:laugh: :joke: Similia - I never wear a bow tie if I can help it. I'm the bloke with the funny hat. ;)

Keigh

Congratulations Sulis - I'm sure you will help corral this wily lot into some form of unshady and scrupulous behavior...:laugh: - seriously though, this is a great bunch to be working with! Enjoy!!!

Skydancer

Hmmmm .... ... ..

Safety in numbers? Two's company? ...

Hey diddle diddle
it's not in the middle
'cause I've been watching you all the time.

You charlatan! Sham!
You crusty ol' ham!
'n it didn't even cost me that dime!!

;)

Sulis: Welcome to the madhouse, my dear. *curtsy*

... ... run away; run away
No! NO! Stay!!

oh blimey .... there goes anot'er one .... *sigh*

tarotbear

Oh - sulis - congratulations ... I guess... <JK> LOL!!!!!!

The bloke with the shells is a shill for the roulette table next to him - I heard their wheel is loaded ... watch out for them!