What a difference it would make...

gregory

jema, I don't think I'll ever have more than a couple dozen decks. Right now, I have seventeen decks wrapped in bandannas, and I can identify each one by the bandanna it's wrapped in. This situation my change when the bandanna my Hermetic Tarot is wrapped in gets some wear on it, though. Both it and my Archeon Tarot are wrapped in black bandannas- the Hermetic in a new one, the Archeon in a battered old one that I found in the street. (I tried to give the Archeon a new bandanna, but it refused. It likes the lived-in look.)

For decks with no boxes I like pretty bags at $1.25 CDN a pop, from Dollarama, myself... (I may just have too many decks, but they all have clothes :)

Asbestos Mango

For decks with no boxes I like pretty bags at $1.25 CDN a pop, from Dollarama, myself... (I may just have too many decks, but they all have clothes :)

I like using bandannas, because they can also double as spread cloths. If I'm using the larger cards with a larger spread like the CC, I have a big scarf to lay them out on.

Bhavana

This bugs me too. What I do with the decks that never seem to go into the box smoothly (some of them do, probably the thicker cards have more of a problem) is open BOTH ends, put the cards in, then close the flaps. Takes maybe 2 seconds more, and no potential for damage.

gregory

I split the pack; put some in each side, and then the last of them down the middle.