What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

truelighth

I finally got to check my postbox, in the hope that the Bohemian Gothic was there. And it was :D :D :D. No other decks, but that is ok. I can wait. Now I will have to patient for my silver edition to get here (but I only ordered that a few days ago, so it will take a while I think).

WolfSpirit

Greenwood Tarot
Garden Path Tarot (that has been on my wishlist since it came out so it is about time I got it)

Hopefully both will be here by my birthday in January :)

And I just received the book Tarot Shadow Work that I want to explore with the Bohemian Gothic.

mythos

Stella's Simple Tarot 22 ... disappointed. Mammoth packaging, tiny cards ... require a magnifying glass to see details.

mythos:)

afrosaxon

I copped The Women's Tarot and Dolphin Divination Cards from sravana. :D I'm checking my mailbox! *happy dance*

firefrost

Let me see...The Runic from the trade train shouldn't be far away now.

The Minute from Chronata

And...

Just treat myself to the Medieval Scapini and Bohemian Gothic. Ordinary.

I'm going to bed a happy bunny!

truelighth

Another arrival today. My copy of the newly printed Tarot of the Crone arrived. That was fast! I wonder how this one will compare to the limited edition that I have. The bag is beautiful, but the cards are smaller I think.

6 Haunted Days

thorhammer said:
I just pressed "Confirm Order" on Amazon *gasps for air*

Pearls of Wisdom
BTW, my shipping estimate, for those interested, is July 1. But that's probably coz of the LS decks that aren't out yet. Pearls of Wisdom has no estimate yet. :mad:

\m/ Kat

Pearls of Wisdom is available on Amazon!? Wow!

eta: Just looked and Amazon put my mini review up as an editorial review *blushing*

thorhammer

6 Haunted Days said:
Pearls of Wisdom is available on Amazon!? Wow!

eta: Just looked and Amazon put my mini review up as an editorial review *blushing*
Depends on what you mean by "available". It's listed, let's put it that way. Not in stock, and it seems that it's not going to be any time soon. I've been told I'll get an email when it is. So . . . next century, knowing my luck?

\m/ Kat

silverwings94

Waiting for The Russian Gypsy Fortune telling Deck and The Merry Day tarot

Tomsde

I'm now waiting for the New Palladini Tarot kit, I've always liked the Acquarian Tarot so I'm sure I'll like this too.