What are your top "easy reading" decks?

Penthasilia

You know- that deck you pull out that gives spot on readings and requires no further brain power?! :p

In all seriousness, there are certain decks that just click- they don't require deep meditation, looking from a distance with eyes partially shut, tuning in to your inner psychic powers, etc.- they just work. You pull out the card, and the meaning hits you instantaneously. No extra required. Which is nice- for the days when you are tired and just need a nice easy reading deck. Even if it is the gushiest, strangest, or old standby. For me, the Crystal Visions just clicks every time, even if it is awfully purple. :D

So what are you top easy reading decks?

Le Fanu

Cosmic Tarot. Which is odd as it's never a deck I consider a "favourite" but it's so easy to read. I mean, I know there are deep meanings and kabbalah stuff that I could delve deeper into but if I do a spread with this deck it just always feels so effortless.

But I don't always use it, despite this.

Cocobird55

The Victorian Romantic for me. I can look at the cards and let them talk to me.

Penthasilia

Oops- and I forgot the Gilded tarot. That one does it too. None of the newer ones by Ciro seem to grab me like that one, even the Gilded Royale.

No rhyme or reason- but some do seem more chatty. :)

Hanno

Anna K. It is so direct and to the point, and very practical.

jackdaw*

Mini Albano.

moon

Crystal Visions :)

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Eno

Tarot of Marseilles

Cassandra022

definitely my thoth

Grizabella

Good old Universal Waite but there are others. I just can't think of them at the moment.