What card(s) would represent.....?

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi all

I was wondering what cards would represent specific extra abilities such as clairvoyance, empathic, telepathy or the like? Would they be major arcanas besides maybe the High Priestess (and/or Magician(?)) or in addition to that a minor? I was also wondering if there are any spreads that would point these things out?

rash212

Hi,

clairvoyance i would take queen of cups and king of cups, both are considered intuitive.. thus if she develops this ability further she could be a clairvoyance..

Infact, I also consider the DEATH Card as someone having the ability to communicate with the "spirits"/dead people!!! Thus this person could be a clairvoyance, clairaudience etc

TEMPERANCE is another card which denotes intuition, she could be telepathic...she is someone who knows how to blend with both the worlds- the conscious and the sub-conscious mind, this could also denote high intuitive abilities!

empathic abilities, I would take hermit, since hermit is considered a card of a spiritually knowledgeable person, he would definately have empathy

if i can think of more cards will write again:)

rash

Grizabella

Those are good answers rash. I'll make note of them. Very insightful!

la-luna

Personally I would think all cards representing water like temperance, the star and the moon, are linked to extracensoriel perception like clairvoyance clairaudience…….

Abrac

Magician?

-fof

rainwolf

I have a few, but they would mean different things in addition to clairvoyent;

The queen of cups is someone who naturally has this ability and uses it casually in everyday life.

The High Priestess uses this capability in a deep and meaningful way which has a profound influence.

The Moon denotes the need or the correct use of the ability.

The page of cups shows either the beginning of using this ability, or the need to develop it.

The ace of cups is a general message of clairvoyance; to either notice it, use it, or in the case of ill-dignity, to not trust it.

huredriel

In my Old Path, the 4 cups and High Priest have come up in a reading I've just done (posted here at AT ;)) ..... and I got the thought of trance mediumship with them .....

catlin

Hi there,
I recall that the Hierophant (sp ???) popped up when I took a turn on my spiritual journey.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Great thanks all...

Wonderwoman

The Moon Reversed!!

I would like to add the Moon reversed as telepathy (during the dream stage) and specially accentuated during the Full Moon of course!