what could Death RX mean for the outcome of a relationship?

Demon Goddess

iulia said:
yep, but there s more to it. they have a business and work very well together...he is a very pragmatic , intelligent man who has a deep aversion for marriage . In readings he turns up as either king of pentacles -often rx- king of swords or the Emperor. The cards that I always draw for his attraction for that woman are the Devil , The world, the tower.But he has built something with my friend and i don t think he is willing to give that up.

He's a cheating SOB that doesn't make him a bad man or a bad business partner, it just makes him a crappy husband, having an aversion to marriage... I doubt. He's got an aversion to being tied to one woman more likely.

What's interesting to me is that HE is not willing to give up this relationship... What HE doesn't know is that right now, the decision isn't up to him... She's about to make a decision that is not dependent on what he wants but rather on what SHE wants...

And if they're not already married... hehe... I feel bad for him, not, but I'll be happy to hear that she's decided that she's worth more than that.

Here's an interesting thought for you... He's the Emperor, his new flame is the Empress? Is she cheating on the cheater????

hehe, just had to throw that out there.

sacredashes

Whoa!! Has he already cheated on his wife? I thought he only has an infatuation.

Ash

Demon Goddess

sacredashes said:
Whoa!! Has he already cheated on his wife? I thought he only has an infatuation.

Ash

We're talking about the wife's feelings and emotions... according to the cards, he might as well be and that's going to colour the way she sees, the relationship.

iulia

If only this was day-time soap....

Ash[/QUOTE]

:)) well with the Death rx it might turn into one of those interminable soaps

They are not married and he hasn t cheated ( the woman is not available...she even leaves in a different city) . The problem here is that man who usually controls everything and himself cannot control this...even the confession was made abruptly (knight of swords) and the purpose as i asked the cards was The Hermit ( I interpreted and told her that he wanted some light on the problem)...and in all the readings he is at center like King of cups -often rx- combined with king of pentacles rx.
So a difficult situation and Death rx might point to the fact that it is not an easy one to solve.

sacredashes

Demon Goddess said:
We're talking about the wife's feelings and emotions... according to the cards, he might as well be and that's going to colour the way she sees, the relationship.

I'm not argueing that the wife would indeed feel hurt, even angry to hear his confession about his feelings about another woman. They have been married for 4 years afterall; unless she's indifferent towards him, of course she would feel hurt. Who wouldn't?

Then again, did you not say its about rebirth and beginnings? Who's to say this challenge won't strengthen their marriage if they can overcome the core problem. Is he an incorrigible cheat in all that time she's known him or is this the first time she's heard this? More importantly, would it help her if the reader jumped to that conclusion for her?

I think its potentially harmful to fan the fire with allegations that he has already cheated on her when we don't even know if he has. Imagine telling her that... and the marriage is already shaky... and the poor guy maybe trying to come clean with her about his attraction for someone else which may or may not be a passing thing. We don't know.

If she chooses to pursue the decision to take it as a done deal and the marriage is over; then yes she has the right to leave him but if she is consulting a reader to ask for clarity; perhaps she isn't sure herself and its unethical for a reader to color the reading with our own biasness. That is all I'm saying.

Ash

sacredashes

iulia said:
They are not married and he hasn t cheated ( the woman is not available...she even leaves in a different city)

LOL... I seem to be jumping to conclusions myself. Excuse me, then.

Demon Goddess

sacredashes said:
I'm not argueing that the wife would indeed feel hurt, even angry to hear his confession about his feelings about another woman. They have been married for 4 years afterall; unless she's indifferent towards him, of course she would feel hurt. Who wouldn't?

Then again, did you not say its about rebirth and beginnings? Who's to say this challenge won't strengthen their marriage if they can overcome the core problem. Is he an incorrigible cheat in all that time she's known him or is this the first time she's heard this? More importantly, would it help her if the reader jumped to that conclusion for her?

I wouldn't dare jump to that conclusion... It is not in the cards... What is in the card is her feelings, and the fact that only she can decide how her relationship is going to change... And whether or not he HAS cheated is moot, she feels that EVERYTHING is suspect... so he might as well have cheated... That's why she is wondering if the relationship is over... that's up to her... what the reader can tell her is that is up to her... it is different and will NEVER be the same... She must now make a decision.

I think its potentially harmful to fan the fire with allegations that he has already cheated on her when we don't even know if he has.

Here's the interesting point... It doesn't matter. He has expressed feelings for another. His feelings have cheated her, there is no doubt about that.

Imagine telling her that... and the marriage is already shaky... and the poor guy maybe trying to come clean with her about his attraction for someone else which may or may not be a passing thing. We don't know.

Imagine telling her what? the truth??? If the marriage weren't shaky, he wouldn't be giving his heart away to another. The reader did not do that, the sitter's lover did. Whether his infatuation with this other woman is to be culminated in "sex" or not is entirely moot to what the sitter in this case must decide.

If she chooses to pursue the decision to take it as a done deal and the marriage is over; then yes she has the right to leave him but if she is consulting a reader to ask for clarity; perhaps she isn't sure herself and its unethical for a reader to color the reading with our own biasness. That is all I'm saying. Ash

Hold on, Ash... what bias??? She feels cheated, whether he had sex or not doesn't change the way she feels... So, if she suggests for a second that, oh, but, wait, he didn't actually cheat on me... My question to her would be, then what has changed??? Why are you sitting here in front of me if you don't think he cheated on you... Oh wait.... she's sitting there because he has taken her love and given it to another and honestly, Ash, as a reader you can flower up and colour what you see in the cards however you like, but he cheated on her. That's the crux of it.

One doesn't have to have "sex" to cheat on their lover. Telling them they're in love with someone else is about the same.

Like I said though, her relationship is changed... but the cards don't say it's over, they just say it is never going to be the same.

That's an important distinction to make. But don't kid yourself... physical act or no... he cheated.

Demon Goddess

iulia said:
They are not married and he hasn t cheated ( the woman is not available...she even leaves in a different city) . The problem here is that man who usually controls everything and himself cannot control this...even the confession was made abruptly (knight of swords) and the purpose as i asked the cards was The Hermit ( I interpreted and told her that he wanted some light on the problem)...and in all the readings he is at center like King of cups -often rx- combined with king of pentacles rx.
So a difficult situation and Death rx might point to the fact that it is not an easy one to solve.

Then I ask you... if they aren't married and he hasn't cheated... why does she think the relationship is in trouble???

It's an easy one to solve, but she is the one who has to solve it.

iulia

Demon Goddess said:
Then I ask you... if they aren't married and he hasn't cheated... why does she think the relationship is in trouble???

They are not married but in a relationship.

Demon Goddess I agree with you..he did cheat,in his mind he did. The Devil comes almost in every reading and if that is not lust i don t know what.

I think we are almost where we started:) Death rx could mean a delayed end or a transformation for better in the relationship. I don t think it says anything specifically about him or her...the question was frased for them as a couple.

Demon Goddess

iulia said:
Demon Goddess said:

They are not married but in a relationship.

Demon Goddess I agree with you..he did cheat,in his mind he did. The Devil comes almost in every reading and if that is not lust i don t know what.

I think we are almost where we started:) Death rx could mean a delayed end or a transformation for better in the relationship. I don t think it says anything specifically about him or her...the question was frased for them as a couple.

I'll say it again there is no positive to the transformation of this card, it is purely transformation.

And it doesn't say an end; it's not an ending card. Change, transformation... but not an ending. There could be an ending, but that decision has not been made yet. :D