what could it mean

Maybebaby

three times whilst asking a question ive gotten the 8 of rods...

twice it fell out while i was shuffling then was my outcome when doing a celtic cross

i asked when will i be pregnant again i know not the best question to trust the tarot with but they have never stirred me wrong before

rwcarter

8 Rods (Wands) suggests a swiftness or immediacy of action. If pregnancy has been on your mind each time the card has appeared, it could be saying that you're already pregnant (even if you don't know it) or it could be saying that you will quickly become pregnant.

tarotbear

Just so you know - I do not think you should ask Tarot if you are pregnant when there are pregnancy indicators available in large pharmacies and also obstetricians out there who can tell you with better precision.

That aside - The 8 Rods/Wands indicates that there are many variables out there and that things 'are still up in the air.' However, the rods are starting to return to earth, so there may be a conclusion for you - soon - but that is not an indicator of Yes or No.

The 8 Rods can also indicate that you are 'rushing things' or trying to rush things, and all things must happen in their own time. Some rods may fall short of their mark, some hit their mark, and some overshoot their mark. Which rod will be your answer - and what that answer will be - are not in this card.

rwcarter

tarotbear does bring up some good points (over and above the question that was asked). I answered just thinking about the swiftness associated with the 8 Rods. In the deck you're using are the rods pointing up or pointing down? If up, the situation is just beginning and it's probably too early to know where the rods will land (or if you think of them as spermatazoa whether they'll hit the egg or miss the mark). If down, the situation is coming to a close (possibly the end of your ovulation cycle), and again whether any of the wands hits the mark is unknown.

Maybebaby

thanks for your feedback and i know its nto a great question to ask, but tests are expensive and ive fertility problems and i just have trust in the cards. i think alot of what ye have said makes sense and now only time will tell me.

thanks again