What deck are you using now? (2011)

Erinyes

Love my Shadowscapes. It's my 'go to' deck. I'm also presently exploring Anna K. and enjoying it so much.

WyrdRaven

Place Vampire. I thought it would just be for All Hallows Eve, but it is surprisingly versatile.

Le Fanu

I'm in a phase right now of decks with no titles. Or indecipherable titles.

Love my Russian VR (nobody here can understand the titles) and the beautiful Royal Moroccan Fez I just received from Seeker13*. So divinely vintage and tactile. Cardstock like that simply doesn't exist anymore (almost too heavy!). And yet we rave over cardstock which is 100 times inferior, just because we have to take what we're given...

jcwirish

I just got the Tarot of the Sidhe today, and I imagine that this will be the only deck I'll be using for a while. Love it!!

Blackbird

jcwirish said:
I just got the Tarot of the Sidhe today, and I imagine that this will be the only deck I'll be using for a while. Love it!!

OH Lucky you!! mines on its way amazon said 28th cant wait
so iam using my Arthurian and Transparent Oracle for this weeks readings

Cassandra022

Have been working with my Hudes. It took a bit to get warmed up to it, but we're starting to work together quite decently :]

Hathor

I pulled out the Haindl on Sunday evening. I'd really like to get to know this one.

Eyebright

Think it will be the Anna K for a while now. Its divine, I am so happy with it!

Altena

I'm using the Steampunk for daily draws and have also been playing around a bit with the other new decks that have shown up over the past couple of weeks :)

Reverie

I'm getting a little bored with my deck collection and thinking of selling a few. Some of these decks used to speak to me and now they do not. The fenestra does not speak to me anymore. :(

My "go to" deck right now is the Bohemian Gothic.

I'd like to diversify my collection though and I'm looking for some great decks.