What deck are you using now? 2013

Bhavana

so many using the Wild Unknown...need to bite the bullet and get that one! RIght now using the Parrot Tarot, Wheel of Change, Alchemical Renewed

Annabelle

Actually been using the new Bohemian Gothic a bit lately and loving it. But my standby is still the Legacy of the Divine :).

Kristyjnh

I finally pulled out my Book of Shadows: As Above deck and I am digging it. I can read it a little more intuitively and the answers I get are clear and deep. It's really fun to use.

Miss Divine

I pulled out the Druidcraft several days ago. I have a feeling I'll be sticking to it for a bit. :)

Serenia

I've been using the Sun and Moon Tarot the last days, and getting to know the Paulina (quite a difference between these two! :D). And my Secret Language of Animals Oracle.

ravynangel

I had a great reading for my daughter with the Vic Romantic last night, and the Gilded Reverie, so I imagine I will keep with them for a while. I also use the Fairy Ring Oracle daily, it's my go to buddy.

wraith

Mostly sticking with my Napo tarot deck and The vampire tarot by Mr. Place i always get accurate readings from these two :)

Aeric

Playing with the Tarocco Piemontese that I picked up in Italy last year. I love the simple, elegant designs that are mirrored on both halves of the Majors, but that Hanged Man makes me giggle. I call it the Riverdance card, because there's not much more to it!

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/piemontese/