What Deck Is This?

Angel_gail

Hello there

I recently had a reading done and I loved the deck the reader was using. Unfortunatly I forgot to ask what deck it was and can't find the reader anymore. The only picture I can recall from the deck was of a forked river. The deck didn't seem so thick so I think it wasn't a tarot deck, I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have any idea what deck it could be from?

Gail x

Caristia

Even if it was thin, it could still be tarot if it was a majors-only deck.

Was the image photographic, computer art, or drawn by hand?

Can you recall if the card had borders?

Did you notice any numbers, titles, keywords, etc., on the card?

Angel_gail

No probs, I spent all night searching and came up with nothing, so I eventually found the reader, texted her and she told me they are called.

Psy Cards: The Great Game of the Human Heart

Gail x

gregory

Attachments

• union.jpg
    union.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 171

aranarose

I have that deck, it's one of my favorites. Very, very accurate readings, easy to use, and the symbolism is very, very clear. There are a couple of books that you can buy to go with it as well. It's surprisingly accurate with yes/no questions, something that all of my other decks don't like at all.

Angel_gail

There the ones, I love them, I've ordered them from Amazon along with the book, can't wait for them to come, roll on Saturday.

Thanks for the help. x

Gail x

Caristia

I'm glad you were able to find out what it was. It looks like a nice deck.

karen0205

Yes, that's a great little oracle, very accurate!

Grizabella

What's this one called? I don't have that one but I want to put it on a wishlist. I've been spending time with my little oracle decks similar to Lenormand the last couple of days and I'd like to work with them more and enlarge my collection bit by bit.