what deck is this?

mingbop

The Moon has towers on either side with distant mountains in the middle; a womans face in the full moon above; a wolf stands on stone steps in the middle with a stormy sea all around him; the colours are blues and greys. Don't know what the back of the card is. Anybody any ideas ? TY !

gregory

I love that deck. It has been much maligned because the publishers put odd borders on it (which I have actually warmed to over time) - but it reads SO well, and is - well, DREAMY !

Hi Bop - you were declared missing in a thread here yesterday... !

Padma

It's lovely! I had never heard of it before. I should stop looking at this type of thread - since joining AT a month ago I have now bought 3 new decks and exchanged an old one I couldn't relate to ;p Now, I want ALL the decks! lol...

Milfoil

What a lovely deck, I see what you mean about the borders though Gregory. Still, the images are really interesting.

Thank you blackrainbow for identifying the card.

Quester

I had forgotten how beautiful this deck is!! :heart:

CelestialHorse

Wow that IS pretty! :)

missy

Oh my! :eek:

That *is* lovely! I have not seen such a lovely Moon card in awhile ... and I do LOVE Moon cards! :D

This has gotten me interested in learning more about this deck. I never paid any attention to this one ... until now, that is. })