What does he feel about me?

Effie_87

King of Swords, 7 of Swords, 9 of Pentacles.

I'm surprised by the cards I pulled for my question about his feelings for me, for the guy I'm currently seeing seems so into me. King of Swords shows someone definitely detached and emotionless (which is not valid), while both 7oS and 9oP speaks of someone who prefers his own company, a lone wolf. Does this mean that he doesn't want a relationship at the moment? With this 7oS he might be sneaking or cheating, trying to gain/take something from me and leave..

I would be glad to know your POV.

faithnlight

Looking at the combination of cards he seems like someone who didn't plan 'You' to happen coz it seems there is someone already and apparently he is sort of cheating on her or his own self coz he seems to want an affair with you, likes you enough and doing all that qualifies an affair with you but at the same time expects himself to be distant but can't. Hope this helps.

Love n light
Tanu

nh786

Hi,

I think he feels you're quite an independent, well maintained single lady, that's how he views you but he is avoiding any emotions at the moment so he is thinking logically with his head. I think the 7oS simple shows that avoidance. The sum here is Tower so something might have happened, some change that has caused this.

Hope this helps.

Effie_87

Looking at the combination of cards he seems like someone who didn't plan 'You' to happen coz it seems there is someone already and apparently he is sort of cheating on her or his own self coz he seems to want an affair with you, likes you enough and doing all that qualifies an affair with you but at the same time expects himself to be distant but can't. Hope this helps.

Love n light
Tanu

Thank you Tanu for your input. As far as I know, there's noone else in his life at the moment. Or he is a good liar. Time will show. In regards to being distant, you are right, but in this case he seems to withold his feelings because I've already hurt him once.

Effie_87

Hi,

I think he feels you're quite an independent, well maintained single lady, that's how he views you but he is avoiding any emotions at the moment so he is thinking logically with his head. I think the 7oS simple shows that avoidance. The sum here is Tower so something might have happened, some change that has caused this.

Hope this helps.

Exactly, nh786. He does feel that I'm independent, he has pointed it out many times. You are right, something happened in the past that changed him. I've hurt him once in the past and he seems guarded now. However, I'm not sure whether he is still interested in me or he is trying to take his revenge..

Eddie

King of Swords, 7 of Swords, 9 of Pentacles.

I'm surprised by the cards I pulled for my question about his feelings for me, for the guy I'm currently seeing seems so into me. King of Swords shows someone definitely detached and emotionless (which is not valid), while both 7oS and 9oP speaks of someone who prefers his own company, a lone wolf. Does this mean that he doesn't want a relationship at the moment? With this 7oS he might be sneaking or cheating, trying to gain/take something from me and leave..

I would be glad to know your POV.

If you have hurt him in the past, I am surprised by your own surprise at these cards. That past hurt is still very much on his mind.

Independent and wilful, I would say he almost expects you to act in that way again and he may be ready for it the next time. The king of swords would then not be so forgiving.

Eddie

Effie_87

If you have hurt him in the past, I am surprised by your own surprise at these cards. That past hurt is still very much on his mind.

Independent and wilful, I would say he almost expects you to act in that way again and he may be ready for it the next time. The king of swords would then not be so forgiving.

Eddie

By saying "hurt" I mean I didn't reciprocate to his feelings in the past. I wasn't ready to be with him, I wanted time. That decision of mine hurt him so much coz he's an emotional person himself. Now that I feel ready to express my feelings he seems guarded which is totally ok by me, but Imo I didn't do something terrible to deserve a bad behaviour or whatever. Thanks Eddie for your input.

Flames

By saying "hurt" I mean I didn't reciprocate to his feelings in the past. I wasn't ready to be with him, I wanted time. That decision of mine hurt him so much coz he's an emotional person himself. Now that I feel ready to express my feelings he seems guarded which is totally ok by me, but Imo I didn't do something terrible to deserve a bad behaviour or whatever. Thanks Eddie for your input.

You indicated in your opening post that you're not in a relationship with him and are trying to understand his feelings for you? I think the cards are saying, and what others have pointed out, he's guarded with you. He's in protective mode...protecting his heart from you in case you decide you don't reciprocate his feelings, again, or in the future. He wants to see something more from you or needs more time to let his guard down. He wants to see whether it's safe to open up. He wouldn't want to get burned twice, no matter what his feelings are for you. His head is ruling his heart (King of Swords). He's not going to be swayed by his emotions, this time. That's why he's 'sneaking' away from the 9 of Pentacles woman. It might not be literal but it is symbolic in that he's going to be more secretive or more reserved about how he feels and what he's thinking (7of Swords). It's as if he's going to keep these feelings from you until he thinks it's safe to open up. Right now, there's an internal process going on for him and he doesn't want to be influenced by you (7S/9P). He wants to be the one in control and to direct how things go. As far as he's concerned, he might end up 'alone' again and he knows you're the independent and self-sufficient one who, at one time, didn't have feelings for him or want what he wanted (9 of Pentacles). He might be threatened by your independence because the 9 of Pentacles woman doesn't really need anyone, so he thinks you'll be the one to sneak away, sooner or later, given what you've already shared. You may not agree with the way he's 'behaving' but there's nothing wrong with being guarded, if that's how he feels. This might come down to an issue of trust for him. Just my two cents.

Effie_87

You indicated in your opening post that you're not in a relationship with him and are trying to understand his feelings for you? I think the cards are saying, and what others have pointed out, he's guarded with you. He's in protective mode...protecting his heart from you in case you decide you don't reciprocate his feelings, again, or in the future. He wants to see something more from you or needs more time to let his guard down. He wants to see whether it's safe to open up. He wouldn't want to get burned twice, no matter what his feelings are for you. His head is ruling his heart (King of Swords). He's not going to be swayed by his emotions, this time. That's why he's 'sneaking' away from the 9 of Pentacles woman. It might not be literal but it is symbolic in that he's going to be more secretive or more reserved about how he feels and what he's thinking (7of Swords). It's as if he's going to keep these feelings from you until he thinks it's safe to open up. Right now, there's an internal process going on for him and he doesn't want to be influenced by you (7S/9P). He wants to be the one in control and to direct how things go. As far as he's concerned, he might end up 'alone' again and he knows you're the independent and self-sufficient one who, at one time, didn't have feelings for him or want what he wanted (9 of Pentacles). He might be threatened by your independence because the 9 of Pentacles woman doesn't really need anyone, so he thinks you'll be the one to sneak away, sooner or later, given what you've already shared. You may not agree with the way he's 'behaving' but there's nothing wrong with being guarded, if that's how he feels. This might come down to an issue of trust for him. Just my two cents.

Thank you Flames, everything makes sense now. You are absolutely right about everything, like you already know the situation. I'm gonna accept the karma and let things take their course. Thanks again.