What does the Wheel of fortune mean in a relationship reading?

schwammyy

This card is known as the "theme" of our relationship. I have researched that it means fate will bring you together, and that it is all about destiny. However, is there anyone who could possibly give me more insight on this card?

BelovedK

It could also mean the inevitable ups and downs we experience in relationships. It could also be affirmation that things will change. If things are difficult, they will shift, and also if things are going well, prepare for times when they are not going well. That is just one way to look at it.

Kelly-Ann

I agree with what BelovedK has mentioned. I also think the Wheel of Fortune often comments on the need for compromise in a relationship and perhaps this ability to be fair with each other and bend to each other's needs is key to your connection. The Wheel of Fortune speaks to me quite strongly about the importance of balancing spontaneity and freedom with responsibility and empathy. Sometimes a relationship feels like a trap. We can no longer do exactly what we want when we want - we have to consider the other person. We may sometimes miss the risk-taking we were able to take when we were single. We may miss out on some of the things we want to do because our partner wants to do something different. There are agreements made regarding the quality time spent together and how best to conduct matters that involve both people. A relationship is a two way street and I think the Wheel of Fortune makes a comment on that.. Reckless behaviour can be tempting but too much of it risks the trust invested in the relationship.

nisaba

This card is known as the "theme" of our relationship. I have researched that it means fate will bring you together, and that it is all about destiny. However, is there anyone who could possibly give me more insight on this card?

It indicates that the relationship is cyclic: you'll have good times that won't last forever, and bad times that won't last forever. When things are good, don't get complacent. When things are bad, grit your teeth and hang on - they'll improve.

minotaur

This could be a very nice theme if you look at it a bit differently. Take the wheel and turn it on its side (horizontally).

You now have a merry-go-round. That means if you take the changes with a good attitude they may get a bit carnival and bizarre on the odd twists of life but you will always have a good time.

You just got to look at things sideways when the wheel throws you a surprise.

PAMUYA

My first thought was: The theme of the relationship: Wheel of Fortune, repeating the same type of relationship as before, same mistakes, the cycle keeps repeating, stuck. You used the term "theme" so for me it's like a repeating song, over and over.

SunChariot

Interesting question, as I have also been getting The Wheel about a relationship in my life, A LOT.

To me, The Wheel simply means that something will come into your life that you did not plan on or expect. You may have been planning on one thing happening and then you get something else instead.

Yes you can think of it as destiny, and I often do in fact. As my life view is that our lives are guided and if we are sent something it is in our best interest. We can't plan on everything after all as we don't KNOW everythign that could come into our lives but the universe does.

Eg the Wheel can be at times, getting talked into going somewhere that you have not planned on going and then meeting the love of your life there. We cannot plan these things. We do not know the potential people who could be important to us,but life does and can bring them to us at the right time.

As fpr the theme of the relationship, that could say that it is a very guided relationship and life is bringing it to the best outcome, even when you may have other plans and not see why that outcome is the best. In short just have faith in life to take it to the best place. Could be a soul mate or karmic bond relationship. Something that is destined to happen and even if you try to take things elsewhere it will not work. Things may not go as expected, but they will go to the best place they can be.

Babs

schwammyy

To givea little more insight on our relationship- it is very repetative. We don't have a true relationship yet. However, there is a connection between the two of us that is undeniable. We had sex immediatly when I met him. And after that, we both thought it would be over. However, it has been far from over. I think of him all the time, and over and over again we run into each other. We meet the same people. We keep coming back into each other's lives.

Richard

The wheel is not simply repeating, it takes a certain amount of time for it to make a complete revolution. Take a point, say, at the top of the cycle at one point in time, after it makes a complete revolution it is again at the top, but some time has elapsed, and the earth itself is in a different position relative to the solar system. I.e., the point at the top has shifted to a different point in the space-time continuum. So it does not imply that the sequence of events is stuck in a strictly repetitive cycle. The events evolve (change) as their space-time position changes.

The ups and downs are cyclical but the related events are not necessarily repetitive.

LovelyMissAries

I don't really like getting The Wheel of Fortune in relationship readings. It's not good or bad, but the whole "ever changing, up and down" process that I know is apart of life is, well, rather annoying. It forebodes a fleeting moment, the climax to an evening or relationship and the inevitable "coming off the high" crash. I think it represents a relationship that fluctuates a lot but perhaps one you're willing to stick through with each other. On the other hand I've seen it mean indifference or just kind of a "take it or leave it" attitude to the relationship. The Wheel keeps going forward and never changes shape or anything, it just is. Make sense?