what draws me to this thing of ours

kisou

Definitely agree with what others said. Also have to say that I think it's the fact that no matter what, I can go to them and somehow they'll help me get my head straight!

And then there's also the mystery of not knowing how deep it can go, too. I've been studying and learning tarot for a long, long time and knowing that I'll always be learning how to read better, focus better, intuit better, etc. etc. makes me immensely happy. I like that there's still so much to learn and grow from! Like looking into a treasure trove.

greatdane

Focus and clarity

Helps me zero in and concentrate on issues or areas I want to work on. Helps to go within. When I know I read well with a deck, it's not just about the deck, it's about the combination of what's in me resonating with the deck, that melding that happens when you read with certain decks. It's part of the whole picture for me, meditation, psychology, philosophy, tarot, amazing how it all blends together in one way or another or complements.

Liam

They provide illumination and insight, bringing forward thoughts I may have overlooked or forgotten. I get a sense of connecting to a larger presence through myself. They help balance my emotions, clear my mind, and spark creativity. It only helps that the cards are beautiful and so diverse.