What has been your experience with AlidaStore?

santasser

The site's organization is a mess. What has been your experience with ordering?

Tobe

i did once...tbh, amazon is better, they are really slow...

and amazon is cheaper also,

and i dont feel safe shopping on it too...

VGimlet

I have always had excellent experiences with them.

I've purchased many decks from them over the years, and have always been pleased. No affiliation, of course, just a happy customer.

Kissa

Excellent, reliable, friendly. I love Alidastore.

Richard

The site's organization is a mess. What has been your experience with ordering?
I have trouble navigating the site. They have a good reputation for service.

Wendywu

Couldn't be more helpful. I've emailed to ask about decks and received prompt answers, and every time I've ordered my package has arrived safe and sound. One of my favourite deck sites :)

Holly doll

Good service & they're really helpful

BodhiSeed

My experience with them has been wonderful - excellent customer service. I even had them email me once because it was going to cost as much to mail a deck as the deck I was buying (a Sibilla) - though this only worked out to about $35USD for both the deck and shipping. They wanted to make sure I still wanted it. How could you not appreciate folks like this? :)

Alta

The site isn't as slick as some, I grant, but the service fast and personal. I have never had a problem with them, in fact have always been impressed.

agviz

I agree that the site isn't perfect, but I can manage it. I really like Alida. They have good customer service and an excellent selection of decks. One time an email didn't go through for some reason, but we figured out the problem and got the order placed.

I think some people in the US feel uncomfortable doing business overseas. I felt that way too before I starting buying decks from all over the globe.

The prices of shipping from Italy to the US can be a tad pricey. You'll need to confirm the weight of the deck(s) with Alida before you know the shipping costs. The costs are bracketed too, which means you might be able to add a few decks without the shipping cost going up. Conversely, I was able to drastically cut my shipping cost by removing one deck from my order, allowing the overall weight to fall into the next lower shipping bracket.