What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

MoonGypsy

i just received:

Clair De Lune Lenormand
and
Victorian Gothic Lenormand

i have The Mad Hatter's Tea Bats Lenormand ordered and on the way!
"Twinkle twinkle little bat, how i wonder where your at!" :D
i am excited about that one, as i have wanted it for a while.

Almost forgot--i have Destiny is Brewing Lenormand on the way from Oz!

ETA: Ya know, it just occurred to me...i am supposed to be lessening my collection,
not adding to it...
i'm incorrigible. :p

Asher

With Moon Gypsy's help (and some YouTube enabling), I have just ordered the Victorian Gothic Lenormand! It will be great for the Halloween psychic fair I'll be reading at.

Genna

Most of my decks have gone missing, so I´m going to replace them. I still have Fairy Lenormand och Under the roses Lenormand. I´m going to start with Bluebird Lenormand och
Mystical Lenormand, and I´m also getting Fairytale Lenormand that I didn´t have before.

Love and Light, Genna.

EDIT;I found Mystical Lenormand, so I won´t have to buy it again.

Jen P

I just got another copy of the Postmark lenormand and the Postmark mini lenormand. The Postmark is my go-to lenormand deck and one of my copies is getting pretty worn out. I already had 3 copies of it (various print runs), as well as one copy of the mini Postmark. I am debating whether to put one or both up for sale. They're both so fabulous, but how many copies do I really need?

Nemia

The Blue Bird just arrived in my mailbox :) It's very lovely and elegant.... but I don't like the verses. I'll have to learn to ignore them when I read with them. I hope they won't distract me.

But it's a very beautiful deck and I'm glad I ordered it.

Morwenna

I just ordered the Silson, colored version.

UniversesCollide

I've got the Tea Bats Lenormand Deck on the way!

Morwenna

My Silson arrived today! :D