What Not To Wear...To An Event

Milfoil

Wear whatever makes you feel confident and at ease then whatever you wear, you will shine. :)

AJ

On film white can really throw off the lighting and it could look like you have a light bulb in your bra ;) a black or red filmy blouse and the silver vest and black skirt? You know we are all going to want pictures don't you? Even living vicariously is a life for some of us~

mac22

Milfoil said:
Wear whatever makes you feel confident and at ease then whatever you wear, you will shine. :)

Well said!!!!

I find I spend time setting up the morphic field where I will be reading.... when that is set... so am I :D That way the sitter concentrates on the reading & not how I'm dressed.

Mac22

nisaba

Chronata said:
..a white gauzy blouse, black and silver vest, black skirt. It's what I wear when I help my spouse in his DJ events...and we did get the gig through the same service.

My spouse is reading cards as well. He's going to wear his silver vest with a black shirt and pants.
So if both of you have a black-and-silver thing going on, just as long as you don't have a fight that morning to mess up your energies, you'll look very cute together.

As it could be filmed, it's even more important.

Now, the choice of deck ...

Chronata

Well...I decided on green!
I have this lovely indian inspired spring green dress...which I will wear over my white peasant blouse, with my silver fairy necklace.

Sort of contemporary hippie...not too over the top...but definitely still me!

Wish me luck! It takes place in the evening tonight.

Umbrae

ya know - I'll bet you look damn good in clothes...

214red

Umbrae said:
nekkid would make sure you get some airtime though....but perhaps on a different type of channel!

good luck!

nisaba

Umbrae said:
:bugeyed:

Don't listen to him, Chronata. He's just been onnery since I outed him a cupla weeks ago as having the real name of Beelzebub de Sade (honestly, did he think he could hide his real name - and his scales - forever?)

nisaba

So what deck will you/did you use? Nosy minds want to know.

Chronata

I am using the Minute...so is the spouse!(if I can convince him!)

I figured it 's good for business! And if there is any TV time...well...then bonus!

And yes Umbrae Beelzebub...I do look pretty good in clothes! })

I look better in costumes though...which is why I wear them everyday.