What Spread is Best for...

Cwenecyn

I've had a lot of problem getting money from the government that I'm due.

One government agency owes me almost $10,000 for education. I put in the request a year ago, got a verification paper and it just hasn't been disbursed yet. Follow up has revealed that first it was sent to the wrong people. Then another piece of paper needed to be filled out. As of yesterday, supposedly it's all been done. I want to know when and if I'm ever going to get this money. I need it.

Then there's Fafsa. I have 3 kids in college at two colleges, and each has been approved for the 2009-2010 year. Application was put in May, we got our "SAR", and I'm supposed to get $6000. In July I applied for the 2010-2011 year and am supposed to get another $6000.

When is all this money coming in? Or am I wasting my time? This offices are so difficult to deal with. They are never open, you have to wait forever, they lose paperwork, and don't ever want to tell you anything. And yet other people get their fafsa within a couple months from the same schools my kids go to.

So I would like to look at the problem in a tarot spread. What would be a good one, please?

Carla

This sounds like you might want to make up your own. Sit some place quiet, light a candle, make a list of questions you would like answered, particularly things you might need to know about, do or haven't considered. Then take those questions and arrange them in a spread. Then just lay out your cards and see what the tarot says...

rwcarter

Yeah, I don't know of any existing spreads that may be useful to you in this situation. My Transparent Law of Attraction spread might work, but it's a lot of cards to interpret if you're not using the Transparent.

If you'd like us to collaboratively create one for you, post here, and I'll get the ball rolling.

Rodney