what the cards told of or warned, did it come true?

WalesWoman

All the time. The last one to knock my socks off was a doozy and was about to panic at the cards that came up, since in the 'if I do this what will happen?' had a lot of "negative" seeming cards...that seemed to me to be a lot of anxiety, conflict and being alone... like this could be a horrible, horrible mistake and I'd end up staying single and living single too.

Little did I realize it until my hubby-to-be set the date, but the reading I did gave me the whole scenario of what would happen if I asked him what he thought about marriage and the cards Strength, Wheel of Fortune, Judgement and Hermit showed up ... which made NO sense at the time, until he said, let's get married August (8) 10th (WOF), 20/09 Judgement/Hermit. The cards flashed in my mind as soon as he said that and blew my mind! Everything in that spread happened just the way the cards were laid out, like it was a story.

Those "negative" cards were actually me having to plan the whole wedding alone, stressing because it also was busier than heck at work and we were incommunicado, because he had no cell phone signal to discuss his wants, likes, or preferences while he was out fishing up until a couple days before the wedding.

So if you use Robin Wood and want to get married, don't be at all surprised if the Devil shows up. :joke:

On the warning side, it's told me to prepare for deaths, that one friend, one family member wouldn't beat their cancer. Those readings I kept to myself, since hope was the only thing anyone wanted to hear, as if I said the outcome outloud, I was being negative or cursing them.

Tarot also described the area, the weather conditions and what happened to my cousin, her husband and their son's girlfriend when their plane disappeared on a flight from Washington state on it's way to Nebraska and crashed in Wyoming. The trippy thing was some of the cards, I used Legends, had place names that were very similar to the cards and sort of triangulated the area of the crash itself. The awful, but touching thing was the 2 Cups in that reading, that they knew they were going to crash and told each other they loved each other, I think. It's all hard to prove, since no one survived.

nisaba

WalesWoman said:
Tarot also described the area, the weather conditions and what happened to my cousin, her husband and their son's girlfriend when their plane disappeared on a flight from Washington state on it's way to Nebraska and crashed in Wyoming. The trippy thing was some of the cards, I used Legends, had place names that were very similar to the cards and sort of triangulated the area of the crash itself. The awful, but touching thing was the 2 Cups in that reading, that they knew they were going to crash and told each other they loved each other, I think. It's all hard to prove, since no one survived.
Is is okay if I light a candle for this couple?

Miss Divine

WalesWoman said:
All the time.

Great stories, but this one sent chills up and down my spine. Especially that 2 Cups...Wow, and I think you're right about them telling each other they loved each other.

ladyofhearts

yes, i have to agree. that story sent chills up my spine, also. i think we have to look at all of this and realize that tarot is something that really has to be respected. and, its wonderful to have in our lives. the 2 of cups in that reading...yes, got to me too.