what to buy? help me!

misfitknits

alright. i can't decide what to put into my cart on amazon... harmonious tarot *there is a thread here with pics of a beautifully trimmed one!*, tarot of the pagan cats, or the sun & moon tarot *which i know isn't terribly popular, but i kinda love it*!!!

let the enabling and debating begin!!!

cardlady22

Pagan Cats ~ absolutely the most fun!

misfitknits

yeah, i really like that deck.... does it read well??? i've been foaming at the mouth over that deck for months before it came out, actually after seeing just the one card sketch from ricardo.... but i went and thought "okay, i'm going to buy the harmonious" and now my brain is cloudy!!! lol. how does the pagan cats read???

cardlady22

That I don't know. The Mysterious Pagan Ones have not made it to my home (yet).

Muir Aingeal

Of those few my vote is for Pagan Cats or... how about Emily Carding's Tarot of the Sidhe? :D

misfitknits

grr... wish i had access to the trading forums!! lol

misfitknits

Muir Aingeal said:
Of those few my vote is for Pagan Cats or... how about Emily Carding's Tarot of the Sidhe? :D

haha, that one's ALWAYS on my amazon recommendations!!!! XD

GryffinSong

I love my Sun and Moon, and am dithering about Pagan Cats. Some days I like the looks of it, and some of the cards are definately awesome. Some days it doesn't do anything for me. I haven't seen it in person. I'm sure that would persuade me one way or the other.

Good luck deciding! :)

misfitknits

well, i took the plunge and got the pagan cats... not sure if i'll be happier with it than the harmonious, but...

*says to the harmonious tarot: "you will be mine... oh yes, you will be mine..."