what to do?...missing??!!!....

yaraluna

Hi
I got the thoth deck a few months ago. Somehow i managed to lose the Queen of cups card. it is in my house but haven't been able to find it! Now, there is a blank card that i think it's to make one of my own. if i don't find this Qcups card, can i make it from the blank one?
I am very dissapointed with my loss so if i don't feel like this is a deck for me then i'll have to trade it/sell it/ give it away without that Qcups card(unless i find it)

The truth is that i wanted to 'study' the thoth deck but found that when i got it, i just read it from my intuition kindda thing. Now i see that there are people that are very ademant about 'learning' to read the deck, its 'symbology' is complex, etc etc.
In my HO I jsut don't get caught up in that stuff.

anyway, i guess i deviated a little bit here.soooo, back to the above question about the Qcups card.

any suggestions?

thanks

Yaraluna

VGimlet

I don't see why you can't make your own from the blank card.
Probably if you do, the missing Queen will show up. :p

Studying the symbolism is just another path - and there are those (glancing casually over my shoulder, you know who you are ;)) who feel that intuition is the best way to read by far . I don't think you *have* to study the deck, and be aware or even care about the symbolic stuff to be able to read with it.

Me - I tend to get stuck in a rut sometimes, and studying the symbolism makes me more aware of alternative meanings.
And I like to learn about stuff like that - nerd that I am. But everyone is different.

Just like any other deck, I think you should read using whatever method works for you. :)

Centaur

Hi Yaraluna,

Perhaps you could contact the publisher of the deck? They are usually quite helpful in sending out a replacement card for one which has been lost or damaged.

What to do is find out their email address, and email them with the problem.

Centaur